The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ak96_x
Does anyone have a revision timetable that they wouldn't mind showing me please? I don't think mine is realistic enough. Not sure about how many hours to spend on something including school hours and homework. I'm going to try and use revision app but just wanted to see how some of you make your timetables
Thank you :smile:

4 hours a day. Well I just 4 50 min sessions lol.
Original post by techno836
Add me to the list please :smile:

Bio-OCR
Chem-OCR A
His- Edexcel
Psychology - AQA A
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Really?! :rofl:

That's funny :lol:

Yo, how's your religious situation going?
Original post by Bude8
I'd like to avoid just pure piano but thanks (PRSOM... really? I haven't repped people in yonks :lol:)

You play Borderlands?
Original post by finnthehuman
You play Borderlands?

Nope... why?
Original post by Nat_LPS
So the marks wont effect anything other than our self confidence, paranoia and pride?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only positive thing is emulation.
Rest are all negative. Either get too prideful or too depressed. Very few will remain steadfast on the straight path.
Original post by Bude8
Nope... why?

Well, it says your a 'Siren', Sirens are in Borderlands. lol.
Yo, how's your religious situation going?

Okay :smile:
Okay :smile:

Still a Muslim then? Don't want to pry too much, just thought I can help IF you need it. Though you are a smart guy, so I doubt it.
You play Borderlands?

Complete waste IMO.

I didn't understand what it was about and stopped playing it.
Too SciFi.
Still a Muslim then? Don't want to pry too much, just thought I can help IF you need it. Though you are a smart guy, so I doubt it.

:lol:

I'm in a good position :tongue:
Original post by techno-thriller
Complete waste IMO.

I didn't understand what it was about and stopped playing it.
Too SciFi.

It's not too bad a game. I am more into Yu-Gi-Oh, or however it's spelt lol.
I love a good of Batman, I absolutely do :biggrin:
Reply 7732
Original post by ak96_x
Does anyone have a revision timetable that they wouldn't mind showing me please? I don't think mine is realistic enough. Not sure about how many hours to spend on something including school hours and homework. I'm going to try and use revision app but just wanted to see how some of you make your timetables
Thank you :smile:

Edit - Was meant to quote ak96_x here. This is mine although I should add some at weekends but just done some afterschool for now. Pink is the lessons I have in the day at sixth form and the other colours are out of my time at school. I was trying to aim for 5 hours per subject a week & I do have frees so could use them too, Only thing is for travel we have only done coursework and we're not doing a travel mock which is why I haven't included travel in my timetable afterschool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
It's not too bad a game. I am more into Yu-Gi-Oh, or however it's spelt lol.
I love a good of Batman, I absolutely do :biggrin:

loved yu gi oh
:lol:

I'm in a good position :tongue:

Good thing I ain't gay :P.
loved yu gi oh

Download Dev-Pro, and you can play it for free with all the cards online. Hell you can even do tag duels.

Christ. I always wonder why ALL girls have that sort of handwriting. Sort of neat fat handwriting lol.
Original post by Nat_LPS
Hey, yeah i was trying to take in what they were telling us about the big jump and preparing myself and all that, but i still underestimated, chemistry especially! So as for revising, (i've got chem stats and mechanics mocks in jan, and physics and C1 maths didn't exactly go great.), i would recommend u try to adopt the mind frame of 'i love this subject tis the joy of my soul!' and when it all gets too much u could make a cup of tea and stare at it pretending ur thinking, like all the great genii/geniuses did/do if thats even a word. Im finding youtube the most helpful so far i cant really recognise any of my written class notes aha. Especially for maths and chem. I recommend AK Lectures they are great, but apologies if ur not into videos for revision. Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, this is really useful!
Original post by techno836
Care to elaborate :holmes:

Hi :wavey: welcome :welcome: do you want me to add you to the OP :h: what are your A levels? :smile:

Yes please x
Original post by foreverstrong_97
your too prejudiced to say it!

No I am not!

Latest