The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Frogster
Yes! Did you have her too?

hahaha no but i study at kings and during a lecture she told us that a couple of days before she was interviewing and she made a question about respiration because its a concept that we usually takes for granted but often dont really know the meaning of
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 1581
The next few days are going to drive me insane!! ...I knew waiting was going to be difficult but not this hardd! :tongue:
Reply 1582
I had an interview on the 10th, I haven't heard back yet, so I'm worried as hell now
Original post by oyyoyy
I had an interview on the 10th, I haven't heard back yet, so I'm worried as hell now

Same and same!
I don't think anyone from the 10th has heard back yet... (someone correct me if I'm wrong!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1584
I got 2 as and 1 c
can I get into it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1585
Original post by Ameeer
I got 2 as and 1 c
can I get into it

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the point of asking over 2 months after you applied...should've asked a long time ago
Reply 1586
Well
I actually want to apply for biotech
I think biotech is not incuded in Medical.
I still have 15 days.
So ......?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1587
Original post by Ameeer
Well
I actually want to apply for biotech
I think biotech is not incuded in Medical.
I still have 15 days.
So ......?

Posted from TSR Mobile

...so this is the thread for people that have actually applied for the MEDICINE course at KCL. You want to find the health sciences / life sciences part of the forum for discussion there.
This might be an utterly stupid question, but does the kings grad interviews involve stations in different rooms, or are you kinda circling in one large hall?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1589
My acceptance email for interview states I have to scan my GCSE certificates and email them to kings but I have a prehistoric printer with no scanner :colondollar:- should I ring them and explain they might allow me to take my originals on interview day or should I just buy another printer/scanner.:redface:
Original post by HHaris14
My acceptance email for interview states I have to scan my GCSE certificates and email them to kings but I have a prehistoric printer with no scanner :colondollar:- should I ring them and explain they might allow me to take my originals on interview day or should I just buy another printer/scanner.:redface:

Just take in photocopies I had same problem and the letter says they accept photocopies! Good luck :smile:
Reply 1591
Original post by kittyallsop
Just take in photocopies I had same problem and the letter says they accept photocopies! Good luck :smile:

Thanks kittyallsop, I'll do that - THANK YOU :wink:
Original post by HHaris14
Thanks kittyallsop, I'll do that - THANK YOU :wink:

No problem :wink:
Reply 1593
2 days ...before even a glimpse of a reply can be expected *sigh* :rolleyes:
Reply 1594
Original post by Rosine
2 days ...before even a glimpse of a reply can be expected *sigh* :rolleyes:

Haha I know. That adrenaline rush when you check the portal/ucas... Only to find that nothing's changed :s-smilie:
Reply 1595
Original post by Jumpenna
Haha I know. That adrenaline rush when you check the portal/ucas... Only to find that nothing's changed :s-smilie:

Haha I know right! ...it's going to get worse after the second for people who had interview on 17/18th because they still might have to wait longer !
Reply 1596
Question for the graduate applicants:
Our interview format is MMI. Would that mean they post a question on the door and give us 2 min to read and prepare before going in, or is it that we enter the room and are asked questions while in the room?
Happy new year to my fellow applicants:tongue:
Original post by veriluxe
Question for the graduate applicants:
Our interview format is MMI. Would that mean they post a question on the door and give us 2 min to read and prepare before going in, or is it that we enter the room and are asked questions while in the room?

You are asked questions once you enter the station. You get a short breather inbetween each station
Reply 1599
Original post by Rosine
Haha I know right! ...it's going to get worse after the second for people who had interview on 17/18th because they still might have to wait longer !

ahhhh ikr!!!!!!! hopefully we'll get some news tomorrow!!!!!!!! literally going to be refreshing my portal all day :P lol it's going to be soo sad if they're not even giving out any offers this week :P

Quick Reply

Latest