The Student Room Group

Have you got a new year's resolution?

If so, what is it? More than one?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Mine is: Make Adjustments Go Get It Energised.
Eat more, gain muscle, get off my arse and go underwear shopping. :ahee:
Reply 3
Haha I literally say this every year but to actually exercise properly and become fitter and healthier. :colondollar:
(Lol, I can barely run for the bus! :lol: Okay slight exaggeration but you get the gist)!
Reply 4
Don't neglect your love of music like you did this year or make an awesome scientific discovery
Reply 5
Exercise.

Not going to happen. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Aye, same two I've had for about ten years: lose weight and keep my room tidy.
I've got a checklist of stuff, like do a minimum of 20,000 Sit-ups this year
Reply 8
To stop spending money online and actually do some savings!
I can't go on like this, £87 this month on just bras! :tongue:
Just to not feel really depressed all the ****ing time because it's ruining my life. But how the hell does that happen?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by earthtome

:eek:

Holy hell!

For me, I don't have a resolution as such, but it's try and get rid of my stomach... And perhaps revise more

Not a new year's resolution. Just a target I've set for quite some time :biggrin:
Reply 12
New years resolutions don't work. Why? because your main motivation is that a new year has started therefore if things start to go wrong say around march all that "new year, new start" feeling is gone so you just say **** it ill try again next year and so the cycle continues.
Reply 13
Original post by de_monies
Holy hell!

For me, I don't have a resolution as such, but it's try and get rid of my stomach... And perhaps revise more

Not a new year's resolution. Just a target I've set for quite some time :biggrin:

Well since my new years resolution is to not spend so much online, and Ann Summers had a sale, I figured just stock pile! That way I won't need to buy new bras for a while, and I won't have to break my resolution! Also they were gorgeous and I just had to have them all! ^_^

Oh yes i always promise myself to revise more, and if you're looking to get rid of the stomach, try the 7 minute workout app, omg it's incredible, i've done it for a month and the difference is incredible!
Reply 14
Original post by james1211
:eek:

Boxing day sales and lingerie are my weaknesses, so when i saw the Ann Summers sale I died :frown: at least this way I won't be breaking my resolution!
Reply 15
Boxing day sales and lingerie are my weaknesses, so when i saw the Ann Summers sale I died :frown: at least this way I won't be breaking my resolution!

It's ok, lingerie is my weakness too :colone:

Ok joke too far, joke too far...
A few, as always, though I'm planning on sticking with them for good! :smile:

Get a flat tummy (IT WILL HAPPEN THIS YEAR)!
Eat healthy
Focus on career/Uni
Strive to be the best at everything I do!
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Exercise.

Not going to happen. :colonhash:

Just have to find a kind of exercise you enjoy, brah. :wink:

Original post by Airfairy
Aye, same two I've had for about ten years: lose weight and keep my room tidy.

And how have they been coming along since the first resolution ten years ago? :tongue:
Exercise and change my personality
Reply 19

May I just say, I have no issues if you stop wearing bras. I've already saved Jennifer Aniston loads of money with this advice. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest