The Student Room Group

Hongkong Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jeff1234567
I got an offer from UST business and management too but it offers me A*A*A and I think that's a bit harsh so just wanna know yrs is that similar or just mine is different

My offer is AAA...business and management is my second choice as i want to get in to global business the most...
Reply 41
Original post by Jeff1234567
I got an offer from UST business and management too but it offers me A*A*A and I think that's a bit harsh so just wanna know yrs is that similar or just mine is different

What subjects u took in A-levels?
Chem f.maths math
I got an offer from UST business and management too but the offer is reli harsh A*A*A just wanna know wts yrs ?
Reply 44
Original post by smileyworld501
My offer is AAA...business and management is my second choice as i want to get in to global business the most...

is your application status for global business still 'under consideration'?
Yes... but i know someone who has already got an offer from global business and the offer is A*A*A*
Reply 46
Yes... but i know someone who has already got an offer from global business and the offer is A*A*A*

really???? that's so high.... i don't know if i still have a chance to get into global business:frown: do u know if that person had his/her interview on webcam or in london?
Reply 47
What kind of questiond are asked for the UST 4 minute interview? My friend just got an invite for it and he doesnt know wat to prepare for it
Original post by jenq
really???? that's so high.... i don't know if i still have a chance to get into global business:frown: do u know if that person had his/her interview on webcam or in london?

She had the interview in london. Global business is one of the most prestigous courses in hong kong so i am not surprised their offer is tough... Did you apply for cuhk global business as well?
Reply 49
She had the interview in london. Global business is one of the most prestigous courses in hong kong so i am not surprised their offer is tough... Did you apply for cuhk global business as well?

i want the offer from global business so badly.... did she do really well in her interview? yea i applied for it, did u?
Original post by jenq
i want the offer from global business so badly.... did she do really well in her interview? yea i applied for it, did u?

Yes i think she did well in the interview :smile: I also applied for cuhk GLOBE and had the interview a week ago. Have you heard from cuhk?
Reply 51
Is there anybody here who didn't get an offer and also didnt get the email of moving to the main round?
Reply 52
Original post by bzz1910
Is there anybody here who didn't get an offer and also didnt get the email of moving to the main round?

I did. But, I am from India and no one got an offer from here.(too many applicants from here I am guessing)

EDIT: Sorry. I got the email. I read too quickly :tongue:
Reply 53
Original post by pharm96
What kind of questiond are asked for the UST 4 minute interview? My friend just got an invite for it and he doesnt know wat to prepare for it

My questions were something like this :
1. What are the main economic activities driving your country's economy?
2. Which historical figure would you like to meet?
3. Describe a significant event or activity which you lead
4. Describe an event or activity which you tried but failed

These are the rough questions that I can remember off my head now. I received an offer from UST for business and mgmt, conditions were A*AA. still waiting for HKU. Good luck to your friend!
Reply 54
Thanks. Good luck to you too!
Reply 55
Original post by jeddybed
My questions were something like this :
1. What are the main economic activities driving your country's economy?
2. Which historical figure would you like to meet?
3. Describe a significant event or activity which you lead
4. Describe an event or activity which you tried but failed

These are the rough questions that I can remember off my head now. I received an offer from UST for business and mgmt, conditions were A*AA. still waiting for HKU. Good luck to your friend!

hey, i am newcomer, i apply for business admin to hkust and must do the video interview asap

apart from these questions,
has anyone already done the interview? thx

want some advice too:biggrin:
Original post by Vort
I did. But, I am from India and no one got an offer from here.(too many applicants from here I am guessing)

EDIT: Sorry. I got the email. I read too quickly :tongue:

I got the mail too... Didnt get an offer yet.
Is anyone doing the HKUST 4 minute Interview from China?
I got that interview, but i'm having trouble excessing it from China because of the firewall and stuff.

Is anyone having that problem? And anyone know how HKUST solved the problem in previous years?
1)Why do you think some companies fail and others are successful?
2)If you were organizing a festival how would it be?
3)Your biggest achievement so far?
4)Your dream working environment?

Mine were different too! What was your's?
Reply 59
just got my interview
1. why nokia decline
2. if u can change something about you, what will it be
3. is ur passion similar to your career choice
4. if u were a cartoon char for a week, what would u be?

how about u guys?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending