The Student Room Group

Cambridge Chemistry Challenge

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChemistryQuiz
Got it!! Finally done!!

You'll are missing out on the hydrogen perhaps. Count the white ones! Good luck! :smile:

Well Done, that's pretty amazing :smile: uggh, going to have to sit and count all the pesky white ones. Joy
Got it!! Finally done!!

You'll are missing out on the hydrogen perhaps. Count the white ones! Good luck! :smile:

Are we right in how many molecules
C50
14 O,N
1s
79 hydrogene
Original post by HappyCheesecake
Well Done, that's pretty amazing :smile: uggh, going to have to sit and count all the pesky white ones. Joy

Actually, let me it easier for you so you don't have to stay up longer.
H - 80 :wink:
Original post by john smilth
Are we right in how many molecules
C50
14 O,N
1s
79 hydrogene

H - 80 :smile:
Actually, let me it easier for you so you don't have to stay up longer.
H - 80 :wink:

Thanks so much. I'll try having a look on google. Have a great 2014. See you next month?
YAY I HAVE DONE IT
THANKS
Being one of with the hydrogens buggered up the whole google search!
Finally got it! :smile:
Now I get to sleep...for only 3 hours..:frown:
Original post by john smilth
YAY I HAVE DONE IT
THANKS
Being one of with the hydrogens buggered up the whole google search!

Well done, have a great 2014. Hope to see you next month as well?
Original post by HappyCheesecake
Thanks so much. I'll try having a look on google. Have a great 2014. See you next month?

Well, the start was good (finally am in top 100, at least :tongue: though the entry question was irriating.) so am expecting the rest of the year to be good as well. You too have a great year!

And yes, I'll be online next month!

Actually, entry took longer than Rg. :tongue:
Well, the start was good (finally am in top 100, at least :tongue: though the entry question was irriating.) so am expecting the rest of the year to be good as well. You too have a great year!

And yes, I'll be online next month!

Actually, entry took longer than Rg. :tongue:

Thanks, look forward to being back here again, haha. Just finished Rg myself :biggrin: finally! I agree - entry did take a hell of a lot longer:wink:
Thanks so much for your help everyone :biggrin:
Aaaand finished! Did have a couple of hours sleep after I couldn't get rg, but I'm finally in the top 100! :smile:
Reply 2192
(Delete)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2193
done it soo good
Reply 2194
I've been stuck on the gold for a good 4 hours now, can anyone help me I going mad here?
I'm also struggling on Gold. Help Please?
Original post by Smithy17
I've been stuck on the gold for a good 4 hours now, can anyone help me I going mad here?

There's nothing to it. It took me a minute to do. What are you trying?
Original post by CJG21
There's nothing to it. It took me a minute to do. What are you trying?

gold- got values for c and h and am trying to do trial and error but doesnt seem to work
Original post by django123
gold- got values for c and h and am trying to do trial and error but doesnt seem to work

It should do. Think of a value for C that will give you enough of a gap to the Mr that you can have enough H.
Reply 2199
Thanks I've got it now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest