Scroll to see replies

Reply 8620
Original post by itssimplyme
Oh niiiice! How was it last night btw? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meh it was ok, untill i figured out one of the reasons why i don't like clubs
Reply 8621
Original post by super_kawaii
It's still pretty tough, as all my friends have gone travelling and I'm stuck here in my room on my own. I think I may do a bit of sightseeing tomorrow to help take my mind off things

Well i'm always hear if you need someone to talk to, being a hopeless romantic does have advantages at times
Original post by Tomsta
Meh it was ok, untill i figured out one of the reasons why i don't like clubs

Ah I see! what's the reason? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Well i'm always hear if you need someone to talk to, being a hopeless romantic does have advantages at times

I'm a hopeless romantic as well :redface: It does have advantages, but I'm yet to find them with that special someone :redface: I'll PM you
Reply 8624
Ah I see! what's the reason? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Basically seing people doing PDA with randomers pushes my buttons :frown:

Original post by super_kawaii
I'm a hopeless romantic as well :redface: It does have advantages, but I'm yet to find them with that special someone :redface: I'll PM you

I'll await
Thanks Robbie! My little brothers feeding me pigs in blanket haha!

Hahaha, typical you eh :wink: I'm so upset about missing doing a countdown! That's just the best bit!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha giving you something in return for helping with his school work ;P, like breakfast in bed or lunch? I woke up at 12:30 for some reason heh :redface:

Typical me :colondollar:. Aww I'll make sure next year you don't miss it :wink: All me and my mum did was hug and then dance for a few minutes also a deep philosophical talk about my Cambridge outcome heh ;P despite the fact that I hate dancing so much I can happily do it around people I'm comfortable with :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8626
Thank you! Happy new year to you too :hugs:

Ugh, smooth move. I passed out and missed the countdown :frown: but a group of people just posed with my body at midnight, pahaha I'm so embarrassed :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:grin: :hugs:

Haha you passed out!? :rofl: You can only laugh or you'll cry. Posed with your body!? Take that as a compliment :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Thank you! Happy new year to you too :hugs:

Ugh, smooth move. I passed out and missed the countdown :frown: but a group of people just posed with my body at midnight, pahaha I'm so embarrassed :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww.. :hugs:

Posing with your passed out body? - as lDukem said, I would take it as a compliment (depending on how they were posing - I suppose?)
Original post by Robbie242
Haha giving you something in return for helping with his school work ;P, like breakfast in bed or lunch? I woke up at 12:30 for some reason heh :redface:

Typical me :colondollar:. Aww I'll make sure next year you don't miss it :wink: All me and my mum did was hug and then dance for a few minutes also a deep philosophical talk about my Cambridge outcome heh ;P despite the fact that I hate dancing so much I can happily do it around people I'm comfortable with :smile:

Breakfast hehe :smile: 12:30?! Oh god, it just gets worse with you! When did you get to bed last night?

Hahaha! Awww that's so cute!! Letter's coming soon hehe!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
:grin: :hugs:

Haha you passed out!? :rofl: You can only laugh or you'll cry. Posed with your body!? Take that as a compliment :wink:

Yeah I did! Apparently some people thought I was dead at one point :lol: never been so drunk!

Hahaha, the thought did make me laugh, a lot!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994
Aww.. :hugs:

Posing with your passed out body? - as lDukem said, I would take it as a compliment (depending on how they were posing - I suppose?)

Thank you :colondollar:

Hahaa yep! Crazy crazy people ;P It was quite funny though hehe so I will indeed take it as a compliment!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Breakfast hehe :smile: 12:30?! Oh god, it just gets worse with you! When did you get to bed last night?

Hahaha! Awww that's so cute!! Letter's coming soon hehe!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that must've being nice then :smile:. Haha I really don't know whats going on with me nowadays :P I got more than enough sleep as I went to sleep at 02:15 am :P but I suppose I just needed a lay in after all those late nights :wink:

hehe :smile: Indeed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ×\times \infty

By the way I'll be keeping an eye out for those passed out pictures of you, muahaha if they are uploaded somewhere that is :wink:
Reply 8632
Ah that must've being nice then :smile:. Haha I really don't know whats going on with me nowadays :P I got more than enough sleep as I went to sleep at 02:15 am :P but I suppose I just needed a lay in after all those late nights :wink:

By the way I'll be keeping an eye out for those passed out pictures of you, muahaha if they are uploaded somewhere that is :wink:

Cos that's not stalkerish at all :tongue:
Thank you :colondollar:

Hahaa yep! Crazy crazy people ;P It was quite funny though hehe so I will indeed take it as a compliment!

Posted from TSR Mobile

As long as you had fun, that's all that matters! :smile:

Here to the New Year! Think I need to get out there more this year

You have an exams this month?
Reply 8634
Yeah I did! Apparently some people thought I was dead at one point :lol: never been so drunk!

Hahaha, the thought did make me laugh, a lot!

Posted from TSR Mobile

So they decided to pose with your body instead of checking to see if you were? :lolwut: :lol: I'm guessing you're doing dry January to help your liver out then right me love? :wink:

Well at least you're taking it in good grace then! :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
Cos that's not stalkerish at all :tongue:

Totally not gonna deny that being stalkerish Tomsta, she's done the same though so fair play :lol:

It's all out in the open on the interwebs

Hahaa fair enough! You're being wise and catching up on sleep while you can, me on the other hand - not so smart!

Hahaha oh god :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994
As long as you had fun, that's all that matters! :smile:

Here to the New Year! Think I need to get out there more this year

You have an exams this month?

Although I can't remember half of the night and hit my head on a table multiple times, from videos I've seen, I was definitely having a great night :lol:

Yeah, same :smile: having just turned 18 and all that! Just have to control myself when I do :smile:

Not this month thankfully, but next month :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Right, off to bed for me my lovelies! Time to cuddle up to my cuddly duck and pretend it's the man of my dreams
Reply 8639
Totally not gonna deny that being stalkerish Tomsta, she's done the same though so fair play :lol:

It's all out in the open on the interwebs

Oh i don't wanna know what you've done, although i've not excatly been "on my best behaviour" either

Quick Reply

Latest