The Student Room Group

Girls, would you ever be willing to let a man lick your feet?

When they are clean that is.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
NO!!!
Yeah. I don't see what the big deal is.
Reply 3
Original post by kara1
NO!!!

Why not, if you don't mind me asking?
You trying to tell us something, OP?
Reply 5
Yeah. If it's my bf then yeah :dontknow: Obviously not if it's some random bloke.
I'm ticklish so no.
Reply 7
Original post by js2013
Why not, if you don't mind me asking?

I've got ticklish feet and just the thought of it makes my feet feel tickled haha!
Nope.
Reply 9
I don't think so.
Reply 10
Original post by Just Another Girly
Nope.

Why not? Even if if you were dating him and it would make him happy?
Reply 11
Original post by shouldbestudying
I'm ticklish so no.

Me too :lol: So long as he didn't mind me giggling as he did it then yeah I wouldn't mind.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Me too :lol: So long as he didn't mind me giggling as he did it then yeah I wouldn't mind.

It'll probably turn him on. :tongue:
my gf let me.she even let me put chocolate syrup on them.
Original post by js2013
Why not? Even if if you were dating him and it would make him happy?

Nooooo! Im very...feet sensitive. I don't like feet in general. Even this idea is like making me feel squeamish. Im just not a feet person.
If it made him happy then I'd just break up with him, we clearly have different wants and needs.
Reply 15
I don't have an issue with the idea of it however I'm quite ticklish so it would be uncomfortable for me and if I kick out I could hurt him so it wouldn't be good for either of us. (going with the boyfriend scenario here,certainly wouldn't let a stranger do that)
Reply 16
Original post by economist2
my gf let me.she even let me put chocolate syrup on them.

Are you serious?
Reply 17
Original post by Just Another Girly

If it made him happy then I'd just break up with him, we clearly have different wants and needs.

Wow :lolwut:

So you meet a guy who thinks the world of you, does everything to make you happy but you'd dump him because he loves to play with your feet?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by 2ndClass
Wow :lolwut:

So you meet a guy who thinks the world of you, does everything to make you happy but you'd dump because he loves to play with your feet?

I do worry about this happening to me.
Reply 19
Original post by js2013
I do worry about this happening to me.

I'm not even a feet guy but I notice a lot of girls are just "dismissive" of a guy's needs in a relationship, like he's not entitled to anything or there's no compromise at all.

I wouldn't worry though, plenty of girls will have no problem, it's not even a big deal :dontknow:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending