The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lauraaaaa
The new disney film :smile:

I haven't heard of it :tongue: What's it about?
Reply 8881
Original post by Tomsta
none cos i lack the confidence to do it ....

Only kissed 3 girls so i'm going on stories and info here not personal expierance

Youd have to be an expert of womens body language to pull that off. You need to know from their expressions whether they would accept it or feel sexually assaulted by it. Fine line.
Original post by incipientT
I haven't heard of it :tongue: What's it about?

I'll let you know tomorrow when I've been hahah, the trailer looks good though!
Original post by james1211
Awwww I love Disney films. I want to watch Robin hood.

Ooooh I'm mega excited it's a bit ridic. Might get my sister to go to nandos with me after if it's open haha
I'll let you know tomorrow when I've been hahah, the trailer looks good though!

Cool :smile: I'll go watch the trailer now, I think :smile:
Reply 8885
Can't wait to get Rocksmith 2014 :biggrin:
xxx

Just finished watching the trailer, looks fun :smile:
Original post by Tomsta
Thats a shame, next time you see her, just spring it on her

Haha, no, the girl is just a friend...but I think she likes me. I don't know for sure. She doesn't show it well if she does. She's certainly not my type.
Reply 8888
Original post by spiral87
Haha, no, the girl is just a friend...but I think she likes me. I don't know for sure. She doesn't show it well if she does. She's certainly not my type.

WHat makes you sure she isn't your type?
Original post by Tomsta
WHat makes you sure she isn't your type?

My type is mentally stable, intelligent, tattooed & pierced rock chick, she's psychotic, unintelligent, unhinged, completely blank and she dresses more like a man than I do.
Reply 8890
My type is mentally stable, intelligent, tattooed & pierced rock chick, she's psychotic, unintelligent, unhinged, completely blank and she dresses more like a man than I do.

ahh right i see what you mean, rock chicks are great

doesn't sound like a good match and she doesn't sound very appealing at all :lol:
Original post by Tomsta
ahh right i see what you mean, rock chicks are great

They are :colondollar: But then I'm a rock 'dude', so it makes sense \m/

Original post by Robbie242
doesn't sound like a good match and she doesn't sound very appealing at all :lol:

Ha, try telling that to my family. She came over, got on well with my mum who thought she was lovely and suddenly she's trying to set me up with her. Mum doesn't know the half of it!
Reply 8893

Ha, try telling that to my family. She came over, got on well with my mum who thought she was lovely and suddenly she's trying to set me up with her. Mum doesn't know the half of it!

I'm a rock dude

Metallica
Iron Maiden
The Who
Van Halen
SRV
Steve Vai

To name just a few of my favourite bands - ik most of em are metal bands

Haha oh god that sounds like a tricky situation, suppose you just need to tell your mum you don't like her then :teehee:
Original post by Tomsta
I'm a rock dude

Metallica
Iron Maiden
The Who
Van Halen
SRV
Steve Vai

To name just a few of my favourite bands - ik most of em are metal bands

Wey! Tbf, I don't even listen to any of them 'cause they're so popular :tongue: I'm into 80s heavy metal, the same sort of bands as the Duke. Lately, I listen to everything rock from MCR to Motley Crue to heavy metal like Apocalyptica.

Original post by Robbie242
Haha oh god that sounds like a tricky situation, suppose you just need to tell your mum you don't like her then :teehee:

It was when asked "What's wrong with her?" things became difficult. She supposedly took out frustrations by 'beating up' her ex. Conversations are wholly one sided, it's like having a conversation with a tape deck. And a few weeks ago, I had to endure regular text messages where she was telling me either a) How much she needed to use her "vibrator tehe x" b) How good her recent vibe session was. How can I explain this to the mother unit?!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8896
Wey! Tbf, I don't even listen to any of them 'cause they're so popular :tongue: I'm into 80s heavy metal, the same sort of bands as the Duke. Lately, I listen to everything rock from MCR to Motley Crue to heavy metal like Apocalyptica.

It was when asked "What's wrong with her?" things became difficult. She supposedly took out frustrations by 'beating up' her ex. Conversations are wholly one sided, it's like having a conversation with a tape deck. And a few weeks ago, I had to endure regular text messages where she was telling me either a) How much she needed to use her "vibrator tehe x" b) How good her recent vibe session was. How can I explain this to the mother unit?!

I've listen to a couple of Motley Crue songs, i'm more of a 70s/80s metal person, love classic rock

My music taste can be quite varied, i have Megadeth and MJ, Enya and Queen
Reply 8897
Gotta love the 80's metal scene.
Reply 8898
Original post by IDukem
Gotta love the 80's metal scene.

Keel - Speed Demon first heard it on MIB II (I think it's 80s metal)
Reply 8899
Original post by Tomsta
Keel - Speed Demon first heard it on MIB II (I think it's 80s metal)

I'll check that out tomorrow :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest