The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spiral87
It's worth doing, because even if it doesn't work out, hell even if you try 10 times and it doesn't work out, you start to build an apathy to it, it becomes easier, and that in turn increases your chances :redface: Swings and roundabouts man.

Yeah that's what I was thinking :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8941
Original post by itssimplyme
Sounds like a pretty chilled day!

When are you going back? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm already back at uni, i came back Sunday just gon, lectures start again on Monday
Original post by Tomsta
i'm already back at uni, i came back Sunday just gon, lectures start again on Monday

Oh okay!

Ah, enjoy hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8943
Oh okay!

Ah, enjoy hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

WBU when you starting school?
Original post by Tomsta
WBU when you starting school?

6th :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8945

Ahh same day as me, why the :frown: face?
My uni doesn't start until the 20th -but I have an exam and 13th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Ahh same day as me, why the :frown: face?

I don't want anymore early mornings! However, 4 months until study leave and then no school!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994
My uni doesn't start until the 20th -but I have an exam and 13th

Posted from TSR Mobile

So lucky with your late start!

Posted from TSR Mobile
So lucky with your late start!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I suppose so - if I had no exam it would be great

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8950
I don't want anymore early mornings! However, 4 months until study leave and then no school!

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL ik the feelings although i don't have to get up early every day i do hate getting up early on a Tuesday
I go back on the 6th too, can't wait till next semester, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Fridays off. (Finish at 11am on Friday so I just count it as a day off) Mondays finish at 1pm and Thursdays are **** as usual.

Less contact hours than last semester, you could argue that's bad but i'm doing history and politics anyway and don't need lecturers all I need is books.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ruffiio
I go back on the 6th too, can't wait till next semester, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Fridays off. (Finish at 11am on Friday so I just count it as a day off) Mondays finish at 1pm and Thursdays are **** as usual.

Less contact hours than last semester, you could argue that's bad but i'm doing history and politics anyway and don't need lecturers all I need is books.

I do Politics and international Relations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do Politics and international Relations!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice.

I actually like reading the books I take out for my essays. I would read them all but then i'd be occupied for god knows how long since i'm a slow reader too. I usually take out about 6 books for one essay plus ebooks lol. Beats reading Shakespeare at A level, as much as I did like King Lear.
Original post by Ruffiio
Nice.

I actually like reading the books I take out for my essays. I would read them all but then i'd be occupied for god knows how long since i'm a slow reader too. I usually take out about 6 books for one essay plus ebooks lol. Beats reading Shakespeare at A level, as much as I did like King Lear.

I usually use around 6 or 7 academic papers/books too plus a couple of news articles usually

Which Uni you at?

I'm at UWE

Posted from TSR Mobile
I usually use around 6 or 7 academic papers/books too plus a couple of news articles usually

Which Uni you at?

I'm at UWE

Posted from TSR Mobile

UClan.
Original post by Ruffiio
UClan.

That's cool :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8957
Original post by shadowdweller
Nothing wrong with that :tongue:

Precisely. My legion of cats can save me from the impending loneliness.
NYE turned to a royal disaster - am going to stay single out of choice for at least 6 months, too much hurt to do this all again! I'm going to spend it getting rid of baggage and focusing on myself and friends and university. Wish I had a cat to cuddle!

How is everyone? Hope everyone spent the first day of the year well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FuzzySheep
NYE turned to a royal disaster - am going to stay single out of choice for at least 6 months, too much hurt to do this all again! I'm going to spend it getting rid of baggage and focusing on myself and friends and university. Wish I had a cat to cuddle!

How is everyone? Hope everyone spent the first day of the year well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

New Year's Eve was ok for me. All my friends are away travelling so I ended up going to a bar with my ex (we're still friends). My back started playing up quite early on so I ended up going home shortly after midnight. Ended up cuddling up in bed with my ex and it just felt strange, even though a month ago it was completely normal. So confused at the moment! :cry:

I just hope I can have a happier 2014

Quick Reply

Latest