The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Qari
Same, so glad that no exams in January

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep. Need to start working a lot harder now though.

How many exams you got in Summer?
Reply 9361
Original post by chelseafan
Yep. Need to start working a lot harder now though.

How many exams you got in Summer?

5 I think might be 6. U?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
5 I think might be 6. U?

Posted from TSR Mobile

6 including retakes
6 including retakes

You guys are lucky! I have 11, and I know a lot of people on here have more than me :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by furryface12
You guys are lucky! I have 11, and I know a lot of people have more than me :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

13 :smug:

:cry2:
Original post by Robbie242
13 :smug:

:cry2:

...for example you, apparently :tongue: I'm assuming they're mostly maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile
...for example you, apparently :tongue: I'm assuming they're mostly maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah x11 Maths :tongue:
x2 economics
Original post by Robbie242
yeah x11 Maths :tongue:
x2 economics

Nice! Never thought I'd ever say to anyone I 'only' have eight maths exams, but there you go :tongue: And then three physics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The first couple weeks back are going to be torturous. With my luck, there'll be tests I'm ill-prepared for and I'll most likely be required to finish of work from last term.
I have (including French oral exams) between...

9-11 exams.
Nice! Never thought I'd ever say to anyone I 'only' have eight maths exams, but there you go :tongue: And then three physics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only have 7 :biggrin:
Original post by Lucy96
Can't believe I'm 18 tomorrow :eek:

I can
:pierre: :smug:
:ditto:
:ottid:
:smug::pierre:
Reply 9372
6 including retakes

that's not bad. I'm still undecided on retakes.
BTW do you know when the deadline for submitting them is?
Reply 9373
Original post by WannaGetAnA
Ahh, I don't watch them! D: did you like the christmas special? I have a friend who's obsessed with the new doctor!

I am in love with the show! It's full off nothing but epicness. You're friend is a whovian! :biggrin:. But seriosuly you should watch sherlock -_-, That guy is just too smart for his own good AND he's pretty good looking
Original post by SyedaK
I am in love with the show! It's full off nothing but epicness. You're friend is a whovian! :biggrin:. But seriosuly you should watch sherlock -_-, That guy is just too smart for his own good AND he's pretty good looking

Okay, I shall watch it :smile: I also need to watch criminal minds, I watched the first episode and it was amazing! Do you watch vampire diaries?
Reply 9375
Okay, I shall watch it :smile: I also need to watch criminal minds, I watched the first episode and it was amazing! Do you watch vampire diaries?

I've also watched the first episode of criminal minds na dlvoe it! Planning to watch more during the summer.
Well if you count watching up to episode 18 of season 1 as watch TVD, then I do. Lol! I'm not a fan of TVD.
I'm more of an anime person
Original post by Lucy96
Can't believe I'm 18 tomorrow :eek:

Happy birthday in advance!! Are you doing anything nice?
Original post by SyedaK
I've also watched the first episode of criminal minds na dlvoe it! Planning to watch more during the summer.
Well if you count watching up to episode 18 of season 1 as watch TVD, then I do. Lol! I'm not a fan of TVD.

Aww :'( I love it! Especially Damon ;D which anime do you watch?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9378

Aww :'( I love it! Especially Damon ;D which anime do you watch?

I seriously do not see the hassle with Damien/Ian Somerholder. Is he like the bad guy?

I love Naruto soo much that i wouldn't mind becoming a ninja! and Attack on Titan.
How is everyone finding A2 now that we've finished a term?

Latest