The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laurensharnaxo
How is everyone finding A2 now that we've finished a term?

Easier than AS (For me atleast) I remember last year everyday I had to just go home do nothing but finish homework/revise and then sleep for the 1st month but A2 has been relaxing :biggrin:.
Original post by keromedic
I only have 7 :biggrin:

You have millions of others though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
You have millions of others though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really. just 1 for music, and 3 for chem and 2 for bio.
Not really. just 1 for music, and 3 for chem and 2 for bio.

That's not as bad as I thought actually, I'm sure you had about 16 or something at one point...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9384
Original post by laurensharnaxo
How is everyone finding A2 now that we've finished a term?

I'd say I'm getting the hang of it. There's just a lot more to learn. You?
That's not as bad as I thought actually, I'm sure you had about 16 or something at one point...

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's because I was doing a couple more maths ones and was contemplating doing a music resit.
I'm no longer doing AFM AS this year and decided against the music resit although I got a D in the module.
That's because I was doing a couple more maths ones and was contemplating doing a music resit.
I'm no longer doing AFM AS this year and decided against the music resit although I got a D in the module.

Ahh ok, makes sense :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh ok, makes sense :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I always make sense, love.
I can
:pierre: :smug:
:ditto:
:ottid:
:smug::pierre:

Hahaha woo :tongue:
Original post by WannaGetAnA
Happy birthday in advance!! Are you doing anything nice?

Thank you :biggrin: not sure what I'm doing tomorrow but I'm having a party on the 18th :smile: (joint with my sister as it's nearly her 21st) :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9389
Original post by adi19956
You truly have been missing out. I wouldn't start tonight though because you won't be able to stop!

BBC One 9pm. It was ridiculous, a bit weird, but still.

Are you a regular watcher or not?

yh seen it on Iplayer and it was quite good shame they don't tell us how he survived :frown:
Reply 9390
Anyone know when deadline for resits is?
Huff, hurt my foot and now it won't stop bleeding... :colonhash:

Original post by Qari

There isn't really a deadline, you can be entered on the day of the exam too. But it'll cost more the longer you leave it...ask your school to see when their deadline is. :smile:
Original post by Qari

Normally March sometime just after results I think, but this may change this year with there being no january exams and so no results any more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I always make sense, love.

I don't :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9394
Original post by usycool1

There isn't really a deadline, you can be entered on the day of the exam too. But it'll cost more the longer you leave it...ask your school to see when their deadline is. :smile:

Everyone will have the same 'cheap' deadline because it's the exam boards that make it not the school
Reply 9395
Normally March sometime just after results I think, but this may change this year with there being no january exams and so no results any more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i heard it's earlier this year
Original post by usycool1

Clean and bandage.
Aww
:hugs:
Wanna upload a pic? I like looking at wounds.
Original post by Qari
Everyone will have the same 'cheap' deadline because it's the exam boards that make it not the school

Nope - often the centre charges its own admin costs too, and different centres can have different deadlines so that they can get the admin work done. :smile:
Original post by Qari

Probably is, I'd do that if I were them- more time to process everything :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari

The exam board date (before the price go up) is the 21st March I believe, but as I said, your centre may have one earlier than this. :smile:

Latest