The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9040
So tired, I could sleep like a baby in a bed...or a girls arms like :wink:

Either way i'm tired, but I feel like watching a film or reading a book. I'll do both yesh :yep:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by IDukem
So tired, i could sleep like a baby in a bed...or a girls arms like :wink:

Either way i'm tired, but I feel like watching a film or reading a book. I'll do both yesh :yep:

What, both at once? That's impressive :tongue:
Reply 9042
Original post by shadowdweller
What, both at once? That's impressive :tongue:

C'mon Dweller, do you think i'm that talented? :tongue: I mean like watch a film now and then read a few pages of book afterwards. It won't happen though cause I made a plan :lol:
Original post by IDukem
C'mon Dweller, do you think i'm that talented? :tongue: I mean like watch a film now and then read a few pages of book afterwards. It won't happen though cause I made a plan :lol:

I do :yep: (:tongue:) Any/idea what book/film?
Original post by IDukem
So tired, I could sleep like a baby in a bed...or a girls arms like :wink:

No word of a lie, I just thought exactly the same thing, apart from the girls arms part!
Reply 9045
I do :yep: (:tongue:) Any/idea what book/film?

Biased! :tongue: Jeremy Clarkson - 'The Top Gear Years' (i'm currently reaidng that) for the book and Pulp Fiction for the film. I haven't watched Pulp Fiction and everyone says it's a masterpiece. I got it for £3 in HMV :yep:
Reply 9046
Original post by lauraaaaa
No word of a lie, I just thought exactly the same thing, apart from the girls arms part!

It must be the cold air!! I'm just all achy and tired haha.
Original post by IDukem
It must be the cold air!! I'm just all achy and tired haha.

I, for some reason, thought that going to bed at half two, when I needed to be up at half seven, was a good idea. It definitely wasn't and I'm now exhausted...I never ever learn! I am also freezing now you mention it haha.
Original post by IDukem
Biased! :tongue: Jeremy Clarkson - 'The Top Gear Years' (i'm currently reaidng that) for the book and Pulp Fiction for the film. I haven't watched Pulp Fiction and everyone says it's a masterpiece. I got it for £3 in HMV :yep:

Clearly :tongue: Ah, never seen Pulp Fiction, it's supposedly awesome though. May have to watch it at some point.
Original post by Jack22031994
Same to you!!!

Welcome to the thread by the way

How many of these I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society I've been in over the years.Thanks for the welcome Jack, hope all is well.
Reply 9050
I, for some reason, thought that going to bed at half two, when I needed to be up at half seven, was a good idea. It definitely wasn't and I'm now exhausted...I never ever learn! I am also freezing now you mention it haha.

Seriously!? My body would scream at me with that little amount of sleep :lol:

Clearly :tongue: Ah, never seen Pulp Fiction, it's supposedly awesome though. May have to watch it at some point.

Well it's £3 in HMV last time I checked/bought it which was just before Christiemas :tongue: With films like that, I need to be in the right mindset to watch it and be like "omg this film is as awesome as a platypus on a pogo-stick" :smile:

I still need to do the TSR awards shenanigans.
Original post by IDukem

Well it's £3 in HMV last time I checked/bought it which was just before Christiemas :tongue: With films like that, I need to be in the right mindset to watch it and be like "omg this film is as awesome as a platypus on a pogo-stick" :smile:

I was up texting someone :wink: About six hours is pretty much the norm for me so it's not horrendous but I'm used to sleeping in lately, with it being the holidays, so I'm suuuuper tired today. Where's the handsome man to let me fall asleep on him? Hah!
Original post by itssimplyme
Yeah, I'm really happy :smile: Just going to make a couple finishing touches now though, maybe for another 3 hours, until 9 :smile: Yeah, I may just go tomorrow too! We'll see how I feel though :smile:

That's good to hear :smile: Nice productive day for you then :tongue: I've done 1 STEP question and halfway through a D1 paper... gonna take a dinner break though :tongue:. Ah fair enough, see you then :wink:

I listened to those 4 songs and yay another band I like, I particular liked ''Do Me a Favour'' :smile: I think I like the killers as well, some of their songs at least
Original post by IDukem

May have to go purchase it then :smile: That's a great simile :lol:

Ooo yeah, me too! Thanks for reminding me :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9054
I was up texting someone :wink: About six hours is pretty much the norm for me so it's not horrendous but I'm used to sleeping in lately, with it being the holidays, so I'm suuuuper tired today. Where's the handsome man to let me fall asleep on him? Hah!

Ooo now that's some psuedo-romance right there folks! Waking up in rode rto text someone :h: I've been going to sleep at 12:30 for the last week or so haha, usually it's like 10pm :colondollar: Print a picture of a celeb handsome man and put him on your pillow :wink:

May have to go purchase it then :smile: That's a great simile :lol:

Ooo yeah, me too! Thanks for reminding me :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

For £3 and an apparent classic, you can't go wrong. Thank you, I typed it myself :tongue:

No worries i'm glad vote for me I reminded you too. It'll be tough to think of all these posters cause I don't want to name the same poster twice for two awards :smile:
Evening all :h:

Original post by IDukem

You're as awesome as ever with a turn of phrase :tongue:

Seems I've been nominated :biggrin:
Original post by IDukem
For £3 and an apparent classic, you can't go wrong. Thank you, I typed it myself :tongue:

No worries i'm glad vote for me I reminded you too. It'll be tough to think of all these posters cause I don't want to name the same poster twice for two awards :smile:

Exactly! Aha, you should be very proud :tongue:

Nice subliminal messaging :wink: I had done half the nominations, but never got round to finishing it. Stuck on a few of the categories though!
Reply 9057
Original post by incipientT
Evening all :h:

You're as awesome as ever with a turn of phrase :tongue:

Seems I've been nominated :biggrin:

Evening sweetknee :grin:

Well what can I say...other than a lot of things :teehee:

Nominated for what? :smile:

Exactly! Aha, you should be very proud :tongue:

Nice subliminal messaging :wink: I had done half the nominations, but never got round to finishing it. Stuck on a few of the categories though!

I'm proud to say that I am indeed proud :tongue:

I was going to put it in white, but you might not have seen the important message :wink: Yeah i'll miss some out if I don't know the categories. I'll start doing it now, some categories will be easy for sure...you may even get a cheeky nomination from the chosen one himself :mmm:
Original post by IDukem
Ooo now that's some psuedo-romance right there folks! Waking up in rode rto text someone :h: I've been going to sleep at 12:30 for the last week or so haha, usually it's like 10pm :colondollar: Print a picture of a celeb handsome man and put him on your pillow :wink:

Haha it was a good idea at the time :frown: I end up going to bed at like 12 on a school night...just don't do it ahah! I wish I could sleep at 10 :frown: oooh good idea ;D
Original post by IDukem
Evening sweetknee :grin:

Well what can I say...other than a lot of things :teehee:

Nominated for what? :smile:

sweetknee? :lol:

yeah, you're never short on words :smile:

I think I'll leave you to find out :tongue:

Quick Reply