The Student Room Group

Any suggestions to subjects I should study?

Okay, so I've thought about studying philosophy, because I feel as if the subject would really interest me. However on the practical side, sociology would be a good idea. I loved sociology at GCSE, but I'm guessing it'll be a lot different. I'm either looking at becoming a police officer or joining the RAF as an officer. But I also want to have a back up plan. I'm rather argumentative and very stubborn, and I enjoy these traits a lot haha, so I would like an argumentative subject! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Laurelle97
Okay, so I've thought about studying philosophy, because I feel as if the subject would really interest me. However on the practical side, sociology would be a good idea. I loved sociology at GCSE, but I'm guessing it'll be a lot different. I'm either looking at becoming a police officer or joining the RAF as an officer. But I also want to have a back up plan. I'm rather argumentative and very stubborn, and I enjoy these traits a lot haha, so I would like an argumentative subject! :smile:

Wait, so you are asking what subjects would be best for you when you want to go into the Police/RAF, or when you want to go to uni and do theology?…
It's just that this is the sub forum for people wanting to study philosophy/RS/theology at uni, but you don't mention that in your post...
Reply 2
Original post by Diety
Wait, so you are asking what subjects would be best for you when you want to go into the Police/RAF, or when you want to go to uni and do theology?…
It's just that this is the sub forum for people wanting to study philosophy/RS/theology at uni, but you don't mention that in your post...

Oh you're right, then I may of posted this in the wrong sub forum.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending