The Student Room Group

Frodo Baggins vs. Harry Potter

Poll

Who Would Win?

The two wimpiest characters from LOTR and HP (excluding Neville Longbottom), in an all out battle royale, who would come out victorious?

And let's take out the obvious option that both would go invisible and hide from the other - one of them (or both of them) has to die.

So, who will it be?

Harry Potter:

or Frodo Baggins:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Frodo
Reply 2
Stopped reading as soon as I got to "The two wimpiest characters from LOTR and HP (excluding Neville Longbottom)".

Bitch please, Neville was a brave mofo.
Reply 3
Hate Harry Potter, love LOTR. So I would like to see Frodo beat Harry Potter.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by aja89

This , he was the hero of the series.

Both are beta as **** tbh , cant count the amount of times Frodo cried in LOTR and had to be carried around by Sam. Harry is probably the more courageous of the two.
Original post by aja89
Stopped reading as soon as I got to "The two wimpiest characters from LOTR and HP (excluding Neville Longbottom)".

Towards the finale of the series.
Throughout the books/films, he was portrayed as a wimpy, shy and timid character.
Reply 6
HP

Frodo never did anything, he had Samwise do all the hard work. And that is why Samwise got the slamming hotties at the end. Harry got a hot ginger one, don't remember her name. Frodo left. What a loser.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Rosa Arabelle
Throughout the Earlier Stages of books/films, he was portrayed as a wimpy, shy and timid character.

Aye he was a wreck as a kid but it doesn't change the fact that he was an absolute beast in the end does it .
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Aye he was a wreck as a kid but it doesn't change the fact that he was an absolute beast in the end does it .

Moot point.
They fought before, was caught on vid...

[video="youtube;pBflPfu391s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBflPfu391s[/video]
Reply 10
Hate them both. Gandalf is a beast though
Harry. Frodo is a ****ing pussy, he drops his sword so many God damn times. Ugh.
Reply 12
Original post by Rosa Arabelle
Throughout the books/films, he was portrayed as a wimpy, shy and timid character.

He was just as brave in the Philosopher's Stone when he stood up to the trio and had to be put under spell by Hermione in order for them to get past him. The level of danger increased throughout the series but he was always ready to face the challenge.

He was clumsy, yes, but always brave.
Reply 13
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen

Both are beta as **** tbh , cant count the amount of times Frodo cried in LOTR and had to be carried around by Sam. Harry is probably the more courageous of the two.

To be fair he was against basically a demi god whereas all Voldemort was was a noseless dude (and for the most of the series he wasn't even a full person) I would have just slapped him silly with my powers of having a whole soul.
Original post by aja89
He was just as brave in the Philosopher's Stone when he stood up to the trio and had to be put under spell by Hermione in order for them to get past him. The level of danger increased throughout the series but he was always ready to face the challenge.

He was clumsy, yes, but always brave.

I'd say Draco was pretty damn weak.
Reply 15
Original post by IdeasForLife
They fought before, was caught on vid...

[video="youtube;pBflPfu391s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBflPfu391s[/video]

what did i just watch?
Reply 16
Original post by Are you Shaw?
I'd say Draco was pretty damn weak.

Absolutely, and his father.
I prefer Lord of the Rings to Harry Potter, but I have to admit that Harry would own Frodo.

Off-topic, but Gollum would eat Dobby for breakfast.
Original post by scotttb
To be fair he was against basically a demi god whereas all Voldemort was was a noseless dude (and for the most of the series he wasn't even a full person) I would have just slapped him silly with my powers of having a whole soul.

Lol wut . To my knowledge Saron never directly fought frodo (been a while since read the books) , he had ****loads of his soldiers come after him yes but they were all fought off by the fellowship who babysitted Frodo like the little pussy he is.He even almost put on teh ring in the Mount Doom and got beat up by Gollum he is weak as fuark.

Voldermort directly came after Harry multiple times , who also was babysitted by the Order and Gandalf but in the end it was Harry who ended him , Harry who 'sacrificed' himself after realising he was the horcrux etc. Voldermort was an immensely powerful wizard , not any 'noseless dude'.
I prefer LOTR but disliked Frodos character. He never seemed to do anything for himself. So Harry Potter :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending