The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9700
Hi guys I would like to see Chelsea- galatasaray cl knockout match which take places in London on 18th march 2014. Could you tell me how I could get a ticket for this match? Thanks.
Reply 9701
Original post by mrmicrosoft

Remember the rumours in summer of Luiz to Barca, and Mata out, and all of you guys were like 'what? That'll never happen! He'd be crazy to do that!'. Doesn't look that too unlikely now tbh.

And re: Luiz I was really hoping now that Chelsea has a long term manager who can really put some time into the team, he would be converted into a CDM, and starting there regularly, as he can be a joy to watch and has that troll factor too

Luiz to barca still looks unlikely, Luiz gets good gametime, him and Cahill share for gametime.

Mata, still unlikely. Especially in january. De Bruyne will probably leave us, if we sell mata in the same window we'll be short in players in that position. With Luiz, just no. Not going to happen.
Reply 9702
RIP Bertrand Traores Chelsea career.
Original post by yigit58
Hi guys I would like to see Chelsea- galatasaray cl knockout match which take places in London on 18th march 2014. Could you tell me how I could get a ticket for this match? Thanks.

The tickets aren't on general sale yet but if you're not a member you're going to need to be very quick to stand a chance. Keep a close eye on the Chelsea FC website for when tickets become available.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
RIP Bertrand Traores Chelsea career.

didn't know he was an AMF. thought he was a CM all this time
Reply 9705
Original post by 9MmBulletz
didn't know he was an AMF. thought he was a CM all this time

That just tops it all off. Was talking about him going on loan to Vitesse.
Thought he was a CM too :facepalm:. His career was over before it even began.

SSN reports the KDB is set to leave. Expected really although I do hope we can attempt some kind of player swap + money (even if it isn't likely!)

Kakuta is going to be sold. I assume a lot of this youngster dealings are to increase our revenues to deal with the potential negative effects of FFP. Although strangely I do see one of Piazon/Thorgan having a future here.
Reply 9707
It's a good plan tbh but somewhat risky. We use those profits to help with FFP, it works out, then we don't have a problem.

Since the likes of Piazon, thorgan are doing well on loan, we may as well keep this up. Porto have been doing it for years anyway, only that they play their players in their first team.
It's a good plan tbh but somewhat risky. We use those profits to help with FFP, it works out, then we don't have a problem.

Since the likes of Piazon, thorgan are doing well on loan, we may as well keep this up. Porto have been doing it for years anyway, only that they play their players in their first team.

I assume if we offload Mata (prob in the summer) and KDB, we'll raise 50 mill to get a striker. Then we can call back Piazon and Thorgan (who seem the best of our loanees atm) as well as Chalobah and we'll have a good team for next year, with little need for new faces.
Reply 9709
So when are you freeing Kenneth? Anyone know which club you're loaning him to.

Shame though because his excellency is what would win you a trophy. Now you'll be lucky to finish 4th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kenneth said that he would go out on loan. Probs to Chelsea B

Like I said though, him + Mangala together as our new CB pairing
Reply 9711
Just seen that you've recalled Hutchinson so Chelsea B will be needing a new defender. Expecting the announcement imminent.

Also, you recalled Kakuta so you can send Traore there :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm pretty disappointed at KdB leaving, although I get that he has world cup ambitions etc. He just had so much promise when I saw him in pre-season :sad:
Original post by 419
So when are you freeing Kenneth? Anyone know which club you're loaning him to.

Shame though because his excellency is what would win you a trophy. Now you'll be lucky to finish 4th.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As an Arsenal fan, you shouldn't be worried about us winning trophies

Spoiler

£50m bid for Higuain? So much for financial fair play then. Chelsea will always be the team with more money than sense, I would have thought the management learnt a couple of lessons after Torres
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9715
As an Arsenal fan, you shouldn't be worried about us winning trophies

Spoiler

Force of habit. Chelsea winning a trophy is like taxes these days. Money wins. Unlimited pot.

But this year, all you're winning is Wenger's favourite cup.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419
Force of habit. Chelsea winning a trophy is like taxes these days. Money wins. Unlimited pot.

But this year, all you're winning is Wenger's favourite cup.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah we don't want the Emirates Cup. You can't even win that :lol:
Reply 9717
Original post by sevchenko
£50m bid for Higuain? So much for financial fair play then. Chelsea will always be the team with more money than sense, I would have thought the management learnt a couple of lessons after Torres

Considering Mourinho tried to sell him the past 2 seasons and he was repeatedly not being picked for the big games, I don't think he'll be too happy to come. Nor would he want him.

Anyway, likelyhood this is a ridiculous rumour.

Best to leave this, I'm not bothered to get into one of these wars about each others teams, they're genuinely boring now.
(edited 10 years ago)
Considering Mourinho tried to sell him the past 2 seasons and he was repeatedly not being picked for the big games, I don't think he'll be too happy to come.

Anyway, likelyhood this is a ridiculous rumour.

Best to leave this, I'm not bothered to get into one of these wars about each others teams, they're genuinely boring now.

I agree probably a just rumour

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10547871/Chelsea-plan-second-bid-for-Napoli-striker-Gonzalo-Higuain-after-having-50-million-offer-rejected.html

Dont worry I'm not going to become the new Zurich. Leant my lessons from the past mate
Reply 9719
Nah we don't want the Emirates Cup. You can't even win that :lol:

:smug:

Wenger after winning emirates cup

Upon securing top 4

Latest