The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

harder than C3 ?
Original post by SyedaK
MY favourite is Chemistry and I'm planning to study Chem/ Medicinal Chem in Uni
How about you?

I love Psycho and RS, kind of failing Bio atm :'( I wanna study Psychology at uni, Manchester is my first choice :smile:
Reply 9422
Original post by krishkmistry
harder than C3 ?

Definitly. C3 is quite short

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WannaGetAnA
Ooh that sounds nice! What presents have you asked for? I'm planning my 18th already, even though it's in august ;D

I've asked for a ring :h: haha aww, better to be organised :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just realised today's the anniversary of my modship...been on the team for exactly a year now :tongue:
Original post by usycool1
Just realised today's the anniversary of my modship...been on the team for exactly a year now :tongue:

Happy anniversary, Sir Mod :h:

Edit: Also, be proud of me- I just actually reported someone on here (well, two people actually) for the first time ever :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Is there anyone here doing a non-science/maths subject and that would be interested in helping the mod team/TSR with something? If so, PM me, letting me know what subject(s) you do (just so I can get an idea of people who are interested) :smile:

I PMed but was too late, I suppose.

Original post by Lucy96
I love keromedic

Posted from TSR Mobile

Happy birthday Lucy

Happy belated mod anniversary
Reply 9427
Original post by Lucy96
I've asked for a ring :h: haha aww, better to be organised :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day!
Original post by keromedic
Happy birthday Lucy

Thanks again lovely :h:
Original post by dtwolves
Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day!

Thank you so much :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
x

Happy birthday Lucy :biggrin: :biggrin: hope you have a really good one. Officially an adult, how does it feel?
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Happy birthday Lucy :biggrin: :biggrin: hope you have a really good one. Officially an adult, how does it feel?

Hopefully you get some offers this month :biggrin:
Original post by keromedic
Hopefully you get some offers this month :biggrin:

Thank you :smile: interviews would be great tbh
Thank you :smile: interviews would be great tbh

Oh yes, :facepalm:.
You need interviews first :biggrin:.

Thank you so much :biggrin: :biggrin: that's so lovely. I know! It's quite sad to be honest, I want to be a child again :wink: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9434
Reply 9435

Happy belated modiversary

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9436
Original post by Choppie
I have visited Oxford Brookes. There are multiple campuses which focus on different subject areas, and you can live on a separate campus to one where you work. They seem to have an excellent bus service, running between all campuses and the city centre, so there is no need for cars (and you'd be mad to drive in Oxford anyway - it is incredibly busy). For the subject I have applied for (Computer Science) the professors and other staff were all very welcoming and friendly - if you're truly enthusiastic about the subject you are applying for, you will get along very well with them.

Unfortunately, I cannot speak for Kent or UEA, though previous students have told me that UEA is a wonderful university. I did plan to visit UEA and Kent, but when I realised it may not be all that easy for me to get the grades, I figured I'd be better off playing it safe and choosing other unis for my firm and insurance.

Thanks for the reply!

Are the campuses nearby to the city centre? I really like the area surrounding the Oxford colleges. Sorry if that's a sily question, but I'd be grateful if you could clarify.

Hopefully I can go along to the open day and get a better idea of the university.

I'm hoping to study something mathematical, do you have any idea how their maths department is?

Thanks in advance for the information.
Reply 9437
Original post by lilGem
current UEA student here if you have any questions about it :smile:

What is the area like nearby to the university?

What course are you studying, and how are you finding your time at UEA?

I'm interested in the actuarial science degree, do you have any information about this?

Would you recommend the university to others?

Sorry for all the questions! Thanks
Original post by Qari
Happy belated modiversary

Posted from TSR Mobile

Happy birthday! :biggrin:

Edit: Aaannnd I quoted the wrong person. Well that feels stupid :facepalm: Sorry :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Lucy96;45789355"]...

Happy birthday! :biggrin:

(Actually got the right person this time :colondollar:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest