You wouldn't even believe that I STILL haven't heard anything xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whaaaaaaat!! That is sick. :-(
Reply 22
I know it's Killing me:frown:!
Reply 23
Original post by Lannieeb
I know it's Killing me:frown:!

Ah bless you. I really hope you here something soon.
Btw which group were you in when we did our group discussion? I was in the one with the guy.
Xx
Reply 24
Yeah his name was Sydney I think:smile: and no I was in the other group I'm the blonde one that.didn't photo copy any of my certificates haha!
Reply 25
Hi, I had my interview on the 29th October too! I received an offer on the 31st October and that seemed like forever so it must be driving you crazy. Fingers crossed you'll get some good news soon, have you tried ringing them?
Reply 26
I have rang and emailed them numerous of times but I'm getting nowhere. However when I rang today someone mentioned someone has been off work for a while due to unforeseen surcamstances so that may be why but I still don't get why other people would of heard back and not me:frown: I'm meant to start next month?! Don't know what I'm meant to do about my bursary or anything x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Just rang them again and they said I've got to wait till all interviews are done or something :s-smilie: which is end of January?! How am I meant to sort everything in That time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by Kerryn003
Hi all

Im new here... I have accepted a place at Derby University to study adult nursing:-D wooo. Start in feb 2014.So excited.
I was wondering if anyone has a bit of information regarding the timetable. I have young kids and need to work out how many hours I will need childcare for.

Any information would be greatly appreciated :-D

Hi :smile:

I have a interview for adult nursing for the Feb intake too on the 14th jan .. just wondering if you could help me with a couple of questions they asked you? would be a huge help!

ps congrats on your place!
Reply 29
I got in! The wait was worth it!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Congratulations, see you on the 24th February!
Reply 31
See you all on the 24th so excited can't wait!
Reply 32
Are you all commuting? Where is everyone from?
Reply 33
I live in Belper, only 15/20 mins away. Has anyone heard anything from them yet about health check and Crb checks?
Reply 34
Im from ilkeston :smile: I haven't heard anything! I need go sort my bursary and everything out as I only got my offer on Friday?! I don't know where to start or how to do it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Bursery is a nightmare! I haven't sent mine off yet, need to get all the paper work together gonna do it this week. Just put in Google 'nhs bursery' and you should get it from there..

I think crb and health checks will get sorted once we start :smile: I'm meeting up with some of the staff from uni on the 7th of feb, if you've got any questions I can ask them for you :smile:
Reply 36
Been trying to do my bursary all night it's so confusing and you have to send stuff in the post aswell-.- x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Hi all!!
Congrats to all who have gotten in! Its getting close now.
I have not heard anything from uni yet. I emailed them yesterday, but still nothing.
Got my bursary all sorted last year. Im living in ripley at the moment. So not too far.
I cant wait to meet you all!! :-D
Reply 38
Let us know if they give you any information about the course or whatever! :smile: iknow i finsh on my ward on the 9th so I've got 2 weeks off before we start uni :smile: gonna try get a few bank shifts in beforehand for some extra money! Once feb is here we will be counting down the days:smile:
Reply 39
Original post by Lannieeb
Yeah his name was Sydney I think:smile: and no I was in the other group I'm the blonde one that.didn't photo copy any of my certificates haha!

Hahaha I remember you now! I only saw this now. Lol. Nice to put a name to a face.
Have you heard anything. I emailed jane fisher. Im getting worried now. You'd think they would have let us know something by now.
Hope you're well x

Quick Reply

Latest