The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3640
Received an unconditional offer for Government & Economics back in late December (on the 19th I think)
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Shido
Anyone here repeated AS year and now got an offer from LSE?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I resat Year 12 (AS Year)....still waiting on an decision though!! It's not unknown that people who have resat Year 12/13 to get an offer from LSE, I know 2 people who got in who resat at some point.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3642
Original post by gracelich
I resat Year 12 (AS Year)....still waiting on an decision though!! It's not unknown that people who have resat Year 12/13 to get an offer from LSE, I know 2 people who got in who resat at some point.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow really? I thought it was near impossible, I almost gave up hope..
Now I at least have a chance no matter how small it is.. May the luck be with you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3643
Original post by snwh
Received an unconditional offer for Government & Economics back in late December (on the 19th I think)

Congrats! How do you get an unconditional offer because all offers seem to be conditional?

Thanks
Reply 3644
Original post by Rock_99
Congrats! How do you get an unconditional offer because all offers seem to be conditional?

Thanks

Post-qualification applicant. Already have my A-Levels
It's LSE Friday! :eek: Any offers/rejections so far?
Original post by theplanmancan
It's LSE Friday! :eek: Any offers/rejections so far?

In all honestly, I don't think they'll get back to anyone until after the deadline. This Thurs/Fri is too soon after Xmas, next Fri maybe you could hear something but the UCAS deadline is soon so it's possible they'll hold everyone back until the deadline has passed, but that's just me opinion.
Reply 3647
Anything at all, anybody?
Reply 3648
Original post by benq
Anything at all, anybody?

LOL, total inaction in the LSE forum which is quite unusual! Anyway, the School will transmit offers/ rejects later in Jan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Considering it the most quiet this forum has been on a Friday, I think we can safely assume no one has heard anything today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by puella_optima
Considering it the most quiet this forum has been on a Friday, I think we can safely assume no one has heard anything today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think people will start to hear things again next Thurs/Fri OR they'll wait till after the 15th, then reject 90% of us waaaaa :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gracelich
I think people will start to hear things again next Thurs/Fri OR they'll wait till after the 15th, then reject 90% of us waaaaa :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any logic in this or are you pulling random numbers out of thin air?
Original post by Sun_Bear
Any logic in this or are you pulling random numbers out of thin air?

Thin air
Original post by gouratiltzen
Thin air

Thin air mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3654
I'm planning to do accounting and finance at the UK universities.

My a level subject combination are
Bio, maths, further maths, econs

Are these a good subject combination to get into lse?

Or should I take a level accounting? For those who got the offers for accounting course at lse, can u tell me what subject did u take?
Original post by cucems
I'm planning to do accounting and finance at the UK universities.

My a level subject combination are
Bio, maths, further maths, econs

Are these a good subject combination to get into lse?

Or should I take a level accounting? For those who got the offers for accounting course at lse, can u tell me what subject did u take?

Your A level choices are fine, really really good infact. If anything, don't do accounting! It is not regarded (by LSE admissions and the university) as strong or disciplined a subject as the one's you have chosen. Good luck :smile:
how many offers do you think LSE has given out for the BSc Economics course until now and how many remain?
Offer AAA Government

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JoshHardman
Offer AAA Government

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats :smile:, surprising they give out offers on Sundays!
Original post by JoshHardman
Offer AAA Government

Posted from TSR Mobile

Must be one of the first people to get an offer on Sunday! Well done :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending