The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

University of Surrey Room Swap Anyone??

I currently hold an offer for the Band E- Enhanced Ensuite, James Black 91-98 Manor Park and I was wondering If anyone wanted to make a room swap for a Band D room? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I need to swap for a room in stag hill. I have a band D room in manor park, Alexander Fleming. If anyone wants to swap for a room in stag hill let me know ASAP.

Btw congrats to everyone getting place at Surrey. Will be a mad year.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by chandni123
I currently hold an offer for the Band E- Enhanced Ensuite, James Black 91-98 Manor Park and I was wondering If anyone wanted to make a room swap for a Band D room? :smile:

Hey, I am interested in making this room swap. I have been assigned a Band D Room at University Court 51. Interested? How can we make this change? Thank you so much :biggrin:
Reply 3
Agh - if only I'd found this thread sooner, I'm in exactly the same room as contejunior, and dread the thought of having to live there for a year.
Reply 4
Original post by darkspoon12
Agh - if only I'd found this thread sooner, I'm in exactly the same room as contejunior, and dread the thought of having to live there for a year.

Why are you dreading it?
Reply 5
hi i also have the same problem
i am looking to swap rooms as i have been offered a band d room
Reply 6
Original post by tahmed123
hi i also have the same problem
i am looking to swap rooms as i have been offered a band d room

What do you want to swap to?
Reply 7
Hi everyone :smile:
I have a Band C room on campus and i would like to swap rooms to Band D with someone at Manor Park campus (preferably someone with Band D room at Ronald Ross Flat 50-57 Block E).
Please let me know asap if interested xx
Reply 8
Hi, I have a band B in Hazel farm and looking to swap with any courts of Band A/B/C. Please let me know if somebody is interested.
Reply 9
Original post by kcs1
Hi, I have a band B in Hazel farm and looking to swap with any courts of Band A/B/C. Please let me know if somebody is interested.

Are you still interested in a swap? My daughter is in a Band C room on the Stag Hill campus (Battersea West) but wants to be able to be somewhere with car parking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I have a Band D room in Manor Park. Ready to swap for a Band C or D room On campus.
Original post by AhmedMoncler
I need to swap for a room in stag hill. I have a band D room in manor park, Alexander Fleming. If anyone wants to swap for a room in stag hill let me know ASAP.

Btw congrats to everyone getting place at Surrey. Will be a mad year.

Hi i have a band C on campus I would love to swap for band D manor park are you interested?
Original post by ss00336
I have a Band D room in Manor Park. Ready to swap for a Band C or D room On campus.

Hi i have Band C on campus interested in swapping
Reply 13
Original post by ellybelly247
Hi i have Band C on campus interested in swapping

Hi ellybelly247 ! I have a Band D in Manor Park and I am interested in swapping for a Band C on campus if you still want to. What building are you in ?
Yeah im really interested in swapping im in battersea speirs :smile: please text me to make this easier to contact you ill private message you my number x
Reply 15
Hello, I have a Band C room in Battersea Court (on campus) and would like to swap for a Band D or E room anywhere. Anyone interested?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Paulinee
Hi ellybelly247 ! I have a Band D in Manor Park and I am interested in swapping for a Band C on campus if you still want to. What building are you in ?

Hi paulinee did you get my private message? please reply asap
Hey, Band C room Stag hill, would love to swap for a band D anywhere?
Reply 18
Band C - Standard, Battersea West at Stag Hill Campus for Band B basic room in Stag Hill Campus, Guildford Court anyone???
I'm an undergraduate student looking to swap my Twyford band D room for a band D/E, preferably at manor park. If anybody's interested in living on campus contact me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending