The Student Room Group

Need help deciding on which uni for EEE

Hi all,
I applied through UCAS in late November to the following universities to hopefully study Electrical / Electronic Engineering:

Aston - Electrical and Electronic Engineering BEng

Coventry - Electrical and Electronic Engineering BEng

Manchester - Engineering with integrated foundation year (Will progress onto EEE after it)

Sussex - Electrical and Electronic Engineering (With foundation year)

York - Electronic Engineering BEng

I've had an offer from Aston and Manchester through UCAS and I've been invited to an interview at York. I've had an offer from Coventry by email and I'm attending an open day later this month. I've decided that I don't really want to go to Sussex as it's a bit too far away and it was a backup if i didn't get the Manchester offer.

Ideally i would like the option to progress onto a MEng and I think all of the universities i have chosen offer this.

Any advice / guidance on what to choose is much appreciated. :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by clayrocks
Hi all,
I applied through UCAS in late November to the following universities to hopefully study Electrical / Electronic Engineering:

Aston - Electrical and Electronic Engineering BEng

Coventry - Electrical and Electronic Engineering BEng

Manchester - Engineering with integrated foundation year (Will progress onto EEE after it)

Sussex - Electrical and Electronic Engineering (With foundation year)

York - Electronic Engineering BEng

I've had an offer from Aston and Manchester through UCAS and I've been invited to an interview at York. I've had an offer from Coventry by email and I'm attending an open day later this month. I've decided that I don't really want to go to Sussex as it's a bit too far away and it was a backup if i didn't get the Manchester offer.

Ideally i would like the option to progress onto a MEng and I think all of the universities i have chosen offer this.

Any advice / guidance on what to choose is much appreciated. :smile:

i go to Sussex, if you have any questions feel free to ask :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest