The Student Room Group
Original post by carper95
need some new ones

I'm a girl and think white ck briefs look so sexy on guys. I got my bf some of these for his last birthday as a change from boxers and he looks lush in them although he says he still prefers boxers

http://www.boxers-and-briefs.net/calvin-klein-pro-stretch-relaunch-hip-brief-p170
Reply 2
People who care about labels on underwear are morons. Sorry, but hey just are
Reply 3
Original post by Jordooooom
People who care about labels on underwear are morons. Sorry, but hey just are

I was more interested in the style of them sorry!
Reply 4
Original post by carper95
I was more interested in the style of them sorry!

Hmm that's fair enough then... Surely there can't be that many different styles?
Reply 7

I wouldn't wear ball stranglers no matter what make... Also why are you anon on a thread about boxers?
Original post by Jordooooom
I wouldn't wear ball stranglers no matter what make... Also why are you anon on a thread about boxers?

don't think my bf would appreciate me duscussing hus underwear preference!

your gf would prefer you in the ck briefs rather than m&s even if you don't care!
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous

your gf would prefer you in the ck briefs rather than m&s even if you don't care!

Think my gf would prefer me wearing no boxers to be honest!
Reply 10
Anything that doesn't have another man's name plastered across the front of it
Reply 11

i think youre putting way too much focus on brand names... who cares... the style/what it looks like is more important than whos name is on the underwear. will granny panties make you look attractive even if they have some famous/popular lingerie brand name on them? no

i think boxer briefs are the best compromise (not mentioning any names), im wearing some right now. theyre half way between boxers and briefs.
think i got a pack of 4 for a fiver or something. they just have the text "C classic" on them... probably some wannabe crap company but who cares, the underwear still does the job. google boxerbrief, they look good regardless of what name is on them

only time i would wear that brief from the link would be during sexy time only... no other time...
(edited 10 years ago)
Is your life really so lackluster that you have to resort to caring about such BS as what style or brand your underwear is?
Never understood the appeal of designer underwear. The only other person who should see them is your partner, and in most cases when this occurs they'll be taken off fairly quickly anyway.
Original post by 00100101
i think youre putting way too much focus on brand names... who cares... the style/what it looks like is more important than whos name is on the underwear. will granny panties make you look attractive even if they have some famous/popular lingerie brand name on them? no

i think boxer briefs are the best compromise (not mentioning any names), im wearing some right now. theyre half way between boxers and briefs.
think i got a pack of 4 for a fiver or something. they just have the text "C classic" on them... probably some wannabe crap company but who cares, the underwear still does the job. google boxerbrief, they look good regardless of what name is on them

only time i would wear that brief from the link would be during sexy time only... no other time...

I do agree with you but the style of the branded briefs is so much nicer than department store briefs. for boxers it doesn't matter as much but when guys wear cheap briefs they look like boys rather than men. i personally prefer my bf in briefs so buy him branded ones
Original post by sr90
Never understood the appeal of designer underwear. The only other person who should see them is your partner, and in most cases when this occurs they'll be taken off fairly quickly anyway.

the appeal is to please your girlfriend. a nice pair of designer briefs look so much more attractive than primarl boxers!
Reply 16
Original post by sr90

This :confused: I'd say boxers look a lot better though.
its underwear for crying out loud,

a fiver for 4 pairs in primark do ya grand
the appeal is to please your girlfriend. a nice pair of designer briefs look so much more attractive than primarl boxers!

oh well i bought knock off designer underwear when on holiday. Go on ebay get em cheap.

Though have to say the cheap market ones, far more comfy
Reply 19
Briefs for me. Different styles for different occasions and activities.

Latest

Trending

Trending