The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Gah, I've missed alot on this thread. Wassup people?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CharlieTT
Gah, I've missed alot on this thread. Wassup people?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nowt :smile: Laura is ill. Sphodromantis is mad. The lads are all in bed. And the girls have only come out at night, but that's fine because vampires are hot.

Also, I've been drinking whiskey and I'm absolutely craving a box of chips right now.
Original post by spiral87
Nowt :smile: Laura is ill. Sphodromantis is mad. The lads are all in bed. And the girls have only come out at night, but that's fine because vampires are hot.

Also, I've been drinking whiskey and I'm absolutely craving a box of chips right now.

Sounds like a good night. Just spent a while in Mcdonalds snacking on fries xD
Revision time :frown: only good thing about illness if you're never hungry so I might lose weight yay!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Ok that's better :smile:
Reply 9385
Original post by StartSomething
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Eat your heart out Katy Perry! :tongue:
Original post by IDukem
Eat your heart out Katy Perry! :tongue:

I was thinking more Slipknot than Katy Perry.

Wiiiiiildddddd.

:lol:
Reply 9387
I was thinking more Slipknot than Katy Perry.

Wiiiiiildddddd.

:lol:

Hahaaa I thought your RRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH was more scarier than Katy Perry's roar.

So you're taking a ride on the wildside? More Motley Crue than Lady Gaga though :lol:
Reply 9388

Needed to vent?

Go home TSR you're drunk

asdfghjklk.jpg
What is that screaming band called, some cunt round 'ere is always shouting some **** when he walks past our house with his headphones on, so ****jng scary and creapy and disturbing the peace, I will feel obliged to test my airrifles scopes next time he does it.
Original post by IDukem
Hahaaa I thought your RRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH was more scarier than Katy Perry's roar.

So you're taking a ride on the wildside? More Motley Crue than Lady Gaga though :lol:

:yep: I've always been wild. Just letting it out a bit more.

I wouldn't mind being Lady Gaga :lol:

Original post by Tomsta
Needed to vent?

Go home TSR you're drunk

asdfghjklk.jpg

:yep:

Cleaning my flat and just found a receipt on the floor for a £6 glass of wine from the other week. What. Madness.
Reply 9391
Original post by Sphodromantis
What is that screaming band called, some cunt round 'ere is always shouting some **** when he walks past our house with his headphones on, so ****jng scary and creapy and disturbing the peace, I will feel obliged to test my airrifles scopes next time he does it.

Just use Slipknot or Deathklot
Guys, I need basic film plot ideas, that are rough outlines and are not based on pre existing films. :biggrin:
I really really really miss this thread. Damn it.
Reply 9394
:yep: I've always been wild. Just letting it out a bit more.

I wouldn't mind being Lady Gaga :lol:

It's always good to vent out annoying angyr emotions :yep:

I wouldn't mind being a rock-star...just without the drugs, sex with one girl but a loooooooad of rock n roll :lol:
Reply 9395
Original post by Sphodromantis
Guys, I need basic film plot ideas, that are rough outlines and are not based on pre existing films. :biggrin:

What genre?
Original post by annarchy.

I don't recall your name
Original post by Tomsta
What genre?

I don't recall your name

I used to post in here last year when I had broken up with my previous boyfriend. Nobody will remember me aha :')
Original post by Tomsta
Just use Slipknot or Deathklot

Ahhh, must find way to counteract this, possibly johnny cash or reef.
Original post by Tomsta
What genre?

I don't recall your name

Sci-fi or action or horror :tongue:
Original post by annarchy.

Will you be in town tomoz :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest