The Student Room Group

AAT and University

is AAT level 3 on it's own sufficient enough to get onto an undergraduate programme.
Original post by AI786
is AAT level 3 on it's own sufficient enough to get onto an undergraduate programme.

Some unis: http://aat.org.uk/qualifications/university-list
Reply 2
I'm doing AAT Level 3 alongside A-levels and all of my offers require me to pass AAT with 2 different A-Levels so I don't think so :frown:
Original post by dominicd123
I'm doing AAT Level 3 alongside A-levels and all of my offers require me to pass AAT with 2 different A-Levels so I don't think so :frown:

So, you're doing the AAT alongside A Levels, isn't that what the unis want? :P

I suppose you could always email them personally :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by *insertusername*
So, you're doing the AAT alongside A Levels, isn't that what the unis want? :P

I suppose you could always email them personally :smile:

Yes, But I don't think they would offer anyone a place with just AAT level 3 and no A-levels which is what the op was asking. Although I do think if they complete the Level 4 AAT then they can go straight to an undergrad course.
Reply 5
I am doing AAT Level 3 and have applied to Birmingham City, Nottinging Trent, Plymouth, Worcester and Loughborough and have received offers from all but Loughborough. I do have a levels but a student in my class has no levels but progression towards level 3. He got offers from Worcester, Birmingham City, Plymouth and a uni in London so you don't specifically need any experience or a levels for them universities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending