The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Occams Chainsaw
There will be a thread dedicated to im so academic when the time comes, I promise. :tongue:

I'll be waiting :colone:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'll be waiting :colone:

It'll be a couple of months, mind you. I'm going to wait until near the firm/insurance deadline which is May 5th :redface:
It'll be a couple of months, mind you. I'm going to wait until near the firm/insurance deadline which is May 5th :redface:

Ooooh, okay! Just in case you change your mind? (Go Cambridge :wink:)
Ooooh, okay! Just in case you change your mind? (Go Cambridge :wink:)

Yup. I also want to embrace and prolong the feeling of being a Cambridge offer holder tbh :colondollar:
I just got back from a rugby match - make of that what you will :rofl:

Well done! Is that for straight philosophy? :smile:

I'm declining them all to go to Princeton but I'd firm Cambridge (Phy NatSci) probably if I had an unexpected change of heart.

Well then, I was sort of close.

It is, unfortunately because I'm an Island student Cambridge is an instant no-no because of the fact that they ask for £14,662 in tuition fees as opposed to the £9,000 asked for by practically everyone else, and Oxford doesn't even offer the course, so St. Andrews and Durham are the top two for me.

That's quite impressive, congratulations on getting in there! It must be quite a nice thought that you're able to turn down Cambridge.
Yup. I also want to embrace and prolong the feeling of being a Cambridge offer holder tbh :colondollar:

:mmm:

I want to be able to say that next year :moon: I think I'll have a holiday so I don't stress in Christmas holz ..
So after revising history, I've come to the decision that if I don't get a job as a physical anthropology researcher and part time forensic anthropologist, I'm going to start a revolution and become a dictator. Seems much more fun anyway :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
So after revising history, I've come to the decision that if I don't get a job as a physical anthropology researcher and part time forensic anthropologist, I'm going to start a revolution and become a dictator. Seems much more fun anyway :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heil Tsar Lucy ! :awesome:
Heil Tsar Lucy ! :awesome:

Bow down to me, peasant :wink:

Nah, you can be the Trotsky to my Lenin, or the Goebbels to my Hitler :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Goebbels, I love that guy. I want my art folder!!!!
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm making notes on Russian history atm and I think I'm going to join you and become the next Stalin. Life is too dull and **** atm, being Stalin would be quite entertaining ​and it would save me from this boredom :rolleyes:
Goebbels, I love that guy. I want my art folder!!!!

Same :lol: I think being Minister of Propaganda would be one of the more fun jobs in the Third Reich, I'd love it :tongue: oooh I want to see more of it!
Original post by euphrosyne
I'm making notes on Russian history atm and I think I'm going to join you and become the next Stalin. Life is too dull and **** atm, being Stalin would be quite entertaining ​and it would save me from this boredom :rolleyes:

Do it! It actually would :lol: regardless of the fact he killed millions of people (:wink:), he was a pretty hilarious guy. His demand for photo editing is simply amazing :lol: doesn't it just make him so much less scary? :mmm: I loved Russian history, I miss it a lot :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Lucy96
Same :lol: I think being Minister of Propaganda would be one of the more fun jobs in the Third Reich, I'd love it :tongue: oooh I want to see more of it!

Yeah! His propaganda was far and wide :moon: in the architecture, the posters, everywhere...

I can't even remember it :sad want it back!
Original post by Lucy96
Same :lol: Do it! It actually would :lol: regardless of the fact he killed millions of people (:wink:), he was a pretty hilarious guy. His demand for photo editing is simply amazing :lol: doesn't it just make him so much less scary? :mmm: I loved Russian history, I miss it a lot :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh god definitely haha, despite the fact that he "killed more people than cancer" as my history teacher puts it (:lol:), he is an incredibly interesting and funny guy! He was too stupid and paranoid, thinking everyone was out to get him :rofl: I never realised he was so into photo editing, oh my god hahaha! He's too cool, just look at him :cool:
awesome_stalin.gif
Russian history is very entertaining, but the coursework is frustrating. It is just too hard and doesn't seem to end... :mad:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

And you'd make a very good dicktaker indeed :u:
Oh god definitely haha, despite the fact that he "killed more people than cancer" as my history teacher puts it (:lol:), he is an incredibly interesting and funny guy! He was too stupid and paranoid, thinking everyone was out to get him :rofl: I never realised he was so into photo editing, oh my god hahaha! He's too cool, just look at him :cool:
awesome_stalin.gif
Russian history is very entertaining, but the coursework is frustrating. It is just too hard and doesn't seem to end... :mad:

Such a hipster; photoshopping before we even knew what it was :yep:
(edited 10 years ago)
Such a hipster; photoshopping before we even knew what it was :yep:

Oh look at you, you're back! :rolleyes:

Stalin was the definition of hipster.
hipster stalin.jpg
Yeah! His propaganda was far and wide :moon: in the architecture, the posters, everywhere...

I can't even remember it :sad want it back!

Haha yes :biggrin: GET IT BACK :frown:

awesome_stalin.gif

Hahaha yup, oops :tongue: but he seriously is! Exactly, killing everyone around him in case they took away his precious power; what a crazy guy :wink: hahaha isn't it great?! He'd edit himself into pictures with Lenin too. Obviously people noticed, but everyone was too scared to say something :redface: that is the best picture of him ever :lol:

True, I'll probably feel your pain when I start my coursework, though it's on Civil Rights so even more boring :cry:
And you'd make a very good dicktaker indeed :u:

Hahaha :lol: you know it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Hahaha yup, oops :tongue: but he seriously is! Exactly, killing everyone around him in case they took away his precious power; what a crazy guy :wink: hahaha isn't it great?! He'd edit himself into pictures with Lenin too. Obviously people noticed, but everyone was too scared to say something :redface: that is the best picture of him ever :lol:

True, I'll probably feel your pain when I start my coursework, though it's on Civil Rights so even more boring :cry:

He was definitely a lunatic :teehee: He did that?! I never knew he used doctored photos to make his 'friendship' with Lenin seem more real, what a smart twat :rofl:

I quite liked studying Civil Rights :colondollar: I did it in AS and found the course quite entertaining (but depressing).
Oh look at you, you're back! :rolleyes:

Stalin was the definition of hipster.
hipster stalin.jpg

So this is the famous Stalin! Ashamed to admit, he was pretty good looking

Latest