The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by foreverstrong_97
MOCKS!?? My sixth form give exams every bloody week they like calling them "spot tests! -.-

I get mocks and constant tests :smile: yayyyyyy
what subjects do you do again ?
Reply 7861
MOCKS!?? My sixth form give exams every bloody week they like calling them "spot tests! -.-

Be thankful that you'll be very prepared :tongue: And I don't know if you were on here when I was, I was a year ten who often invaded the year eleven thread :tongue: I think I kind of remember you but I'm not sure :tongue:
Reply 7862
Original post by usycool1
Is there anyone here doing a non-science/maths subject and that would be interested in helping the mod team/TSR with something? If so, PM me, letting me know what subject(s) you do (just so I can get an idea of people who are interested) :smile:

i do all arts subject (history, english lit, philosophy, classivs) so i'd be happy to help whatever it is! drop me a message?
Urgh, biology unit 1 mock on Wednesday. DO NOT WANT DO NOT WANT DO NOT WANT DO NOT WANT .
Reply 7864
I have c1, c2, m1 mock and a physics mock in succession on Wednesday, then chemistry the day after, great :frown:
Chemistry mock on thursday. Biology mock on friday and maths c1 mock on both thursday and friday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mccrae01
Who else has mock exams in January ?

I had mine in December!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarahiscool
I get mocks and constant tests :smile: yayyyyyy
what subjects do you do again ?

I have one tomorrow -.- Meh lets fluke it like i have been for the rest haha :tongue:
Bio chem maths and geog you?

Original post by Vionar
Be thankful that you'll be very prepared :tongue: And I don't know if you were on here when I was, I was a year ten who often invaded the year eleven thread :tongue: I think I kind of remember you but I'm not sure :tongue:

Meh trust im not i take the mick with these :tongue:
urm i dunno yr 11 beginning or end? i was alive for beginning dead for the rest haha :tongue:

:tongue:

The same as you but physics instead of chem :smile:
Reply 7869

Meh trust im not i take the mick with these :tongue:
urm i dunno yr 11 beginning or end? i was alive for beginning dead for the rest haha :tongue:

:mmm: It's what we all would do :biggrin:
End, so I guess not :tongue: It took me a long time to find the courage to post on a thread a year group above mine :mmm:
Successfully avoided being questioned about the "work" I did during the holidays :pierre:

Good to see my friends again :tongue:
Reply 7871
Original post by MangoFreak
Successfully avoided being questioned about the "work" I did during the holidays :pierre:

Good to see my friends again :tongue:

The first thing our maths teacher said this morning was "I don't care if you did no revision, because it was the holidays, and I certainly didn't do any work either" :biggrin:
heyyyaaa!!! haha im good hbu? yeah a year :colondollar:

I'm doing well!!! It has been a year :O dang!!
Original post by Tibbz2
The first thing our maths teacher said this morning was "I don't care if you did no revision, because it was the holidays, and I certainly didn't do any work either" :biggrin:

:sigh: if only all teachers were like that
It's been so long since I've been on TSR omg:facepalm: how is everyone?

Btw is it too late to start revising for A-Levels now I do Maths,Further Maths, Economics and Physics? :smile:
Original post by Leechayy
It's been so long since I've been on TSR omg:facepalm: how is everyone?

Btw is it too late to start revising for A-Levels now I do Maths,Further Maths, Economics and Physics? :smile:

That's exactly what my friend is revising for :rofl:

No idea tbh
Original post by L'Evil Fish
That's exactly what my friend is revising for :rofl:

No idea tbh

Oh right. What about you though? How's school on your end?
Original post by Leechayy
Oh right. What about you though? How's school on your end?

I'm good thanks :biggrin: chemistry and French mock tomorrow, haven't revised :mmm: wanna see how I do....

And you?
I'm good thanks :biggrin: chemistry and French mock tomorrow, haven't revised :mmm: wanna see how I do....

And you?

Good luck with those! :biggrin:

I am sure you will do as good as what you usually do, which is, well, good. :tongue:

And you?

For some reason, I'm doing really well in Maths but Physics is hard to get my head around :/ I got mocks on the last week of January

Latest