The Student Room Group

Would a white teenager ever date a black girl, (vice versa)

would just like to find out the opinions of others on bwwm dating especially at the ages of around 13/21
have you personally experienced it or witnessed it happen and if you have is there a difference between dating them or another race
would just like to know since ive been seeing loads of stuff on interracial dating and i've now become interested in it

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Here we go again...
Reply 2
Original post by LuLuoregon
would just like to find out the opinions of others on bwwm dating especially at the ages of around 13/21
have you personally experienced it or witnessed it happen and if you have is there a difference between dating them or another race
would just like to know since ive been seeing loads of stuff on interracial dating and i've now become interested in it

The combination of black skin and white skin is massively erotic and sexy.
There have been loads of threads like this, look at them
Reply 4
Original post by bluebubblegum
There have been loads of threads like this, look at them

really? i just made this account so i didnt know but thankyou
Reply 5
Original post by lilyobz
Here we go again...

why be like that? i'e just made this and i dont know about anymore past debates on this subject but if the subject does bore you then i dont understand why you would waste your own time to make a pointless comment??
Reply 6
Original post by bangthegong
The combination of black skin and white skin is massively erotic and sexy.

kl ok so do you interracial dating as a sort of fetish this then ?
Bi racial relationships are a thing. We're not in the time where we think one drop of black blood makes you lynch worthy.
Reply 8
Original post by chickenonsteroids
Bi racial relationships are a thing. We're not in the time where we think one drop of black blood makes you lynch worthy.

lol ok kl opinion, btw that wasnt my opinion i just hope you know that and im certainly not racist
lol ok kl opinion, btw that wasnt my opinion i just hope you know that and im certainly not racist

It's not an opinion. It's truth.

I don't think you're racist for asking the question, maybe just uninformed. I'm not sure.
kl ok so do you interracial dating as a sort of fetish this then ?

The combination of black skin and white skin is highly erotic, there is nothing fetishistic about it or maybe there is.

You are attracted to what you are attracted to.
Original post by lilyobz
Here we go again...

this
Yes, and I have
Probably, but I personally don't find black skin attractive.
Reply 14
Yes it happens in front of me all the time

Source: Friends with these people (regrettably)
Reply 15
Original post by Dr. Django
Yes, and I have

you've dated a black girl or white guy...
anyways what age did you date them at and what differences were there to another relationship where you dated someone else from a different race
you've dated a black girl or white guy...
anyways what age did you date them at and what differences were there to another relationship where you dated someone else from a different race

Dated a black girl, I'm a white guy. I was 16. There were no differences apart from a bit of extra junk in the trunk :sexface:

In terms of people's reactions, they were not any different (this aint the 50's bro)
(edited 10 years ago)
Generally more attracted to white guys but I wouldn't rule out dating a black guy.
Good looking = good looking regardless of race.
In my opinion of course.
But if this was the 1600s? It would be taboo then.
Reply 19
Oh my freaking God...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending