The Student Room Group

Muslims and sexual frustration?

Hello,

Im just wondering how do muslims today cope with something like this? I know that doing what your wife would do for you in bed on your own for example is prohibited in islam, so how do you cope with sexual frustration?

Also in this day and age is it really possible if you live in the uk for example to marry a girl you like to cope with the sexual frustration? I mean if you have a high desire for sex, what would you do?

I am a muslim myself and the only way I can think off to ease some of the frustration is to talk to a girl, I understand it is not allowed in islam, but its better than committing something even worse. Do other muslims agree this is feasible? When i say talking to a girl, its just being friends with her nothing intimate or personal, its only to try and ease some of the frustration if it makes sense, what im saying is having a female in ones life even as a friend is better than no female at all.

One last thing is, how do I know if a muslim girl will accept talking to me? iv met some muslim girls who dont even look at you in the face when talking so is there any way of finding out if they will be willing to talk with you and become friends?
It's really funny how many threads there are about Muslims on TSR.

Maybe you could get married? Seems like the only solution for you.
Original post by ramo55
Hello,

Im just wondering how do muslims today cope with something like this? I know that doing what your wife would do for you in bed on your own for example is prohibited in islam, so how do you cope with sexual frustration?

Also in this day and age is it really possible if you live in the uk for example to marry a girl you like to cope with the sexual frustration? I mean if you have a high desire for sex, what would you do?

I am a muslim myself and the only way I can think off to ease some of the frustration is to talk to a girl, I understand it is not allowed in islam, but its better than committing something even worse. Do other muslims agree this is feasible? When i say talking to a girl, its just being friends with her nothing intimate or personal, its only to try and ease some of the frustration if it makes sense, what im saying is having a female in ones life even as a friend is better than no female at all.

One last thing is, how do I know if a muslim girl will accept talking to me? iv met some muslim girls who dont even look at you in the face when talking so is there any way of finding out if they will be willing to talk with you and become friends?

Don't. You might end on the slippery slope. First, you just want to talk to them and that's it, and you promise yourself you have good intentions and it's completely harmless. Then, you start to develop feelings, sexual or whatever. If she reciprocates, then you're moving in a dangerous direction ( i.e. Zina ). The Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “Never is a man alone with a woman except that Satan is the third party with them.” (Al-Tirmidhi 3118, Narrated by Umar ibn al-Khattab).
Get married... Have fun ... Done! :ahee:
:bhangra:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous566
Get married... Have fun ... Done! :ahee:
:bhangra:

Muslims don't wear turbans, that's Sikhism.
Reply 5
I personally don't feel frustrated at all, partly because I have a lot of stuff to do I have little time to think about anything else.
Reply 6
Original post by HeavyTeddy
Don't. You might end on the slippery slope. First, you just want to talk to them and that's it, and you promise yourself you have good intentions and it's completely harmless. Then, you start to develop feelings, sexual or whatever. If she reciprocates, then you're moving in a dangerous direction ( i.e. Zina ). The Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “Never is a man alone with a woman except that Satan is the third party with them.” (Al-Tirmidhi 3118, Narrated by Umar ibn al-Khattab).

How do you know the prophet said that? You do realise by the 100th year of his passing there were 600,000 traditions in his name. All the way from "The Prophet loves this type of wood, buy it" to what you are saying now. Just because it was narrated by someone doesn't make it true.
Reply 7
Original post by Gray Wolf
How do you know the prophet said that? You do realise by the 100th year of his passing there were 600,000 traditions in his name. All the way from "The Prophet loves this type of wood, buy it" to what you are saying now. Just because it was narrated by someone doesn't make it true.

So you don’t believe in Hadith of the Prophet??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending