The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by furryface12
You have six?! :eek: I only have three, all next week :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep :smile:
Same as in the summer except we have a C4/M1 hybrid paper :smile:
Original post by lauraaaaa
I've gotten demotivated so I'm switching subjects for an hour before I'm finished cos it'll be more productive! My mocks are next Tuesday (2), Thursday and Friday but we are off timetable all week so that's good! I don't think im gonna do too well at all but I've managed to narrow down what topics will be on one of my papers because the other class haven't done some of the topics and I've had hints from teachers so if it's any of the past papers online, I have a decent chance of doing okay but who knows. I'm not stressing too much because they don't mean anything but at the same time I'm proper panicking and really don't wanna do badly! My few hours sleep was fine earlier but it's really making me tired now, I'm flagging so bad so gonna stop revising and eight to watch TV hah

Well you've managed to be productive up until now, that's great! :biggrin: They'll be what they'll be, there's only so much that you can guess what comes up! I'm intending to stop at eight too, will probably go to bed soon after if I think I'll sleep :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by g.k.galloway
Yep :smile:
Same as in the summer except we have a C4/M1 hybrid paper :smile:

Ahh ok, we only have mocks for the modules we've finished (so one for each subject), and not for resits or anything :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by g.k.galloway
Mocks start next week....4 in the first week then two the week after. Oh the joys!

It could be worse! I've started my mocks this week, had 2 yesterday, 2 today, 1 tomorrow, and another on friday...
I don't have any proper mocks :biggrin:
Well you've managed to be productive up until now, that's great! :biggrin: They'll be what they'll be, there's only so much that you can guess what comes up! I'm intending to stop at eight too, will probably go to bed soon after if I think I'll sleep :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish I thought I was gonna sleep haha
I wish I thought I was gonna sleep haha

I don't now- I felt alright when I said that, have spent most of the last twenty minutes completely unable to breathe though having an asthma attack so I'll leave it a bit :colondollar:

Is it better if you lie on your front, or your back? I can breathe a lot better on my front normally, my dad's the other way round so try it :redface:
Reply 9787
Should I be concerned that I'm not confident about scoring highly on FP1 maths at this stage?
Original post by dtwolves
Should I be concerned that I'm not confident about scoring highly on FP1 maths at this stage?

You still have 4 months or so, so of course not!

I don't now- I felt alright when I said that, have spent most of the last twenty minutes completely unable to breathe though having an asthma attack so I'll leave it a bit :colondollar:

Is it better if you lie on your front, or your back? I can breathe a lot better on my front normally, my dad's the other way round so try it :redface:

Are you OK? :frown:
Reply 9789
must. do. plant essay.

pH confuses me :s-smilie:
Reply 9790
Original post by usycool1
You still have 4 months or so, so of course not!

Are you OK? :frown:

She has asthma

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooooh dear! Hope you're okay :smile:
Hm I might try my front, my back makes it horrendous!
My throats like I'm swallowing razor blades right now, I just wanna sleep :frown::frown: I hate being ill!
Reply 9792
Ooooh dear! Hope you're okay :smile:
Hm I might try my front, my back makes it horrendous!
My throats like I'm swallowing razor blades right now, I just wanna sleep :frown::frown: I hate being ill!

Whats wrong with you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't lie on your back, your lower jaw will partially obstruct your airways and this will make breathing more difficult and encourage mouth breathing.

It is optimal to lie down (and sleep) on your left side in a foetal position as this most relaxes the muscles associated with the respiratory system. Also the lung closest to the mattress will be put under higher stress and the left lung has a smaller capacity than the right so this should ensure your breathing does not become to ragged or deep.
Original post by Qari
Whats wrong with you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had a migraine on Thursday night and woke up with a horrendous cold on Saturday. I don't even mind having the cold, I just wanna sleep!
Reply 9795
Had a migraine on Thursday night and woke up with a horrendous cold on Saturday. I don't even mind having the cold, I just wanna sleep!

have you taken anything for your throat?
Original post by Qari
have you taken anything for your throat?

Had some soothers and a drink but there's not much else I can do!
Reply 9797
Had some soothers and a drink but there's not much else I can do!

when i have something wrong with my throat.
my parents give me some kind of lemonhoneywater mixture burns at times but works
If you want,
Its basically boiled water. Bit of lemon.and bit of.honey
(edited 10 years ago)
Heya all!

Bio mock tomorrow, 0 motivation and know nothing

GGWP
Original post by Qari
when i have something wrong with my throat.
my parents give me some kind of lemonhoneywater mixture burns at times but works

Hm! I wish I could get loads of soothers and hold them on the sore part of my throat omg it'd be so nice! It really should be going soon seeing as I've had it for four days now!

Latest