The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, I got invited to interview and emailed them the date that I'd like to attend but I haven't heard anything since..

Is anyone else in the same situation?

And when do they email us the casestudy?

I'm the same as you, I emailed last week to confirm a date that would suit me. I got a reply confirming that they'd reserved me an interview on that date yesterday just after lunch, but I have a friend who is also in the exact same situation and he hasn't had his date confirmed, so we're just assuming they'll get round to it.
They said in my confirmation email that they would send all further details about the exact time, the place, what to bring etc. at least 10 days before the interview and I assume that would include the case study too. :smile:
Reply 1582
Oof this waiting…you can cut the tension with a knife :horse:
Original post by PG593
Oof this waiting…you can cut the tension with a knife :horse:

I know I'm so confused :s-smilie:
Reply 1584
My life has literally become the Pink Panther theme tune from all this waiting :cookie:
Reply 1585
*tumbleweed...* Still silent. :confused:
Reply 1586
Interview! :smile: 21st of Jan. I'm a grad applicant to A100
Reply 1587
Original post by dean452

Congrats! Did you find out just now? :biggrin:
Reply 1588
For all the people who've had interviews..how did you find out?? through track or e-mail? :smile:
Original post by Conaura
Hey congrats!! What are your initials if you don't mind ..?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

my initials?
Original post by dean452

Can I ask what your UKCAT was? :smile:
Original post by Rosine
For all the people who've had interviews..how did you find out?? through track or e-mail? :smile:

I got an email, but when i emailed back with my chosen date, they emailed me to say i'd get a proper invitation about 10 days before the actual date, so maybe UK applicants won't hear until closer to the date in february! :smile:
Reply 1592
Original post by raveen789
Can I ask what your UKCAT was? :smile:

Original post by dean452

Can I ask what your ukcat was?
Reply 1594
Original post by Emma_O25
I got an email, but when i emailed back with my chosen date, they emailed me to say i'd get a proper invitation about 10 days before the actual date, so maybe UK applicants won't hear until closer to the date in february! :smile:

okay thanks ..just wanted to know which webpage I should constantly be refreshing haha! :P
Original post by Samodude11
Can I ask what your ukcat was?

Original post by dean452

Also invited for an interview via e-mail. Graduate applicant for A100. UKCAT score of 780.

See you on the 21st Dean!
Reply 1596
Original post by Emma_O25
my initials?

Yeah so I can see whether or not they're sending out interviews alphabetically like last time ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1597
I too have an interview on the 21st! Received an email at 17:02 today; I'm a grad with 792.5 UKCAT.

So happy but rather nervous!
Original post by CW84
I too have an interview on the 21st! Received an email at 17:02 today; I'm a grad with 792.5 UKCAT.

So happy but rather nervous!

For A100 or A101?

Posted from TSR Mobile
to those who were not believing me .... people with high high UKCAT are getting interviews...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending