The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

...I'm curious too...I'm 18 and 4"11....o.o
Reply 2
I know several women in relationships with the same height as you, so the answer is yes.
Reply 3
Original post by meenu89
I know several women in relationships with the same height as you, so the answer is yes.

This. I know someone currently dating a 5' woman, and she's utterly stunning regardless of height.
Reply 4
Original post by noheartattack
...I'm curious too...I'm 18 and 4"11....o.o

I think it depends if you make it obvious...I mean people will notice that you small of course, but people say that they don't focus on my height unless I mention it because of my bubbly personality!!:cool:. I'm kinda just more curious if 5ft 1 or in you case 4ft 11, are attractive heights!!:tongue:

xoxo
The smaller the better (height wise)
Yes it can be. I have known several attractive women that height or very similar.
I'm 5"2' and I've had several guys call me 'cute' or 'pretty' simply because of my height. I also seem to attract guys who are over 6ft as well, the tallest guy being 6"7'. So don't worry about it!
Reply 8
I hope so, I'm a similar height to you (157cm)
Reply 9
For most men, it is.
in terms of physical attraction, I'd say face and weight is more important than height, so relax :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by AmyAintDead
I'm 5"2' and I've had several guys call me 'cute' or 'pretty' simply because of my height. I also seem to attract guys who are over 6ft as well, the tallest guy being 6"7'. So don't worry about it!

That's another thing I'm thinking about....I usually go for boys who are 5ft 10 and over.....I like tall boys, but some people have told me that's going to be weird because I'm small!!:rolleyes::colondollar:

xoxo
5 ft 1 is fine :smile:
Reply 13
it is fine, couldn't give two ****s if a girl was 5'1, 5'4, 5,7, etc.

height does not make a difference
Reply 14
My girlfriend is 5'1''. I think she is cute / attractive. We've been together for 5 years now. I know most of my friends find girls of that sort of height attractive as well.

EDIT: I'm 5'11''

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by KenzieFantie
That's another thing I'm thinking about....I usually go for boys who are 5ft 10 and over.....I like tall boys, but some people have told me that's going to be weird because I'm small!!:rolleyes::colondollar:

xoxo

Taller guys seem to really like short girls, I've found. The last three or so guys that have approached me / asked me out haven't been shorter than 6 foot 2. I dated the guy who was 6"7', and it was well... an experience. Holding hands with my arm at a 90 degree angle was funny.
Reply 16
Taller guys seem to really like short girls, I've found. The last three or so guys that have approached me / asked me out haven't been shorter than 6 foot 2. I dated the guy who was 6"7', and it was well... an experience. Holding hands with my arm at a 90 degree angle was funny.

I think 6ft 7 would be just a bit to far for me....I mean a perk would be that I could actually see in massive crowds - like at a concert!!!

xoxo
Original post by KenzieFantie
I think 6ft 7 would be just a bit to far for me....I mean a perk would be that I could actually see in massive crowds - like at a concert!!!

xoxo

Unfortunately piggy-backs were not available because at that height, you can get very bad backaches from just walking about, which is sucky. :frown:

But yes, best of luck in your tall-man hunt! :wink:
Reply 18
Unfortunately piggy-backs were not available because at that height, you can get very bad backaches from just walking about, which is sucky. :frown:

But yes, best of luck in your tall-man hunt! :wink:

AWWWW!! Piggybacks would of been cool :frown:

And I'll try with my tall-man hunt.....I'll see were it takes me:tongue::wink:

xoxo
Reply 19
Yes. I know quite a few girls around that height (the smallest being 5 foot, I think), and they haven't exactly suffered when it comes to relationships!

Latest

Trending

Trending