The Student Room Group

Paramedic Practice

Hi

Has anyone had an interviews for Paramedic Practice starting 2014 at either SHU, Edge Hill, LJMU, uCLAN or Teesside?? How long did it take for them to respond to when you first applied?
hi i take it you have already had the interview for edge hill? how was it?
i have my interview soon so any info would be much appreciated :smile:
Reply 2
Hi,

I haven't heard back from any of the Universities yet. Was just trying to get prepared. How long was it before you started getting responses? What kind of experience do you have?

From what I've gathered Edge Hill have a series of aptitude assessments including; numeracy and literacy test, a group exercise and a communication station. Following these, there is a formal panel interview.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by JessC1908
Hi

Has anyone had an interviews for Paramedic Practice starting 2014 at either SHU, Edge Hill, LJMU, uCLAN or Teesside?? How long did it take for them to respond to when you first applied?

I've applied for SHU early December and haven't heard anything yet.
Reply 4
Hi

i've got a interview in March for Edge Hill and they took around two weeks to reply to myself, but i'm still waiting on Birmingham and Canterbury Christ Church.
i have my interview for edge hill in march. they got back to me about 4/5 days after i sent my ucas off. i've had lots of experience within a wide range of activities which the skills I've gained can be transferred over to be a paramedic.
I'm yet to hear from the other uni's. I've applied to shelf hallam, uclan, liverpool, teeside, edge hill and swansea.

good luck :smile:

Hi,

I haven't heard back from any of the Universities yet. Was just trying to get prepared. How long was it before you started getting responses? What kind of experience do you have?

From what I've gathered Edge Hill have a series of aptitude assessments including; numeracy and literacy test, a group exercise and a communication station. Following these, there is a formal panel interview.
when is march is your interview for edge hill? i have one on the 12th. nervous!
when is march is your interview for edge hill? i have one on the 12th. nervous!

Original post by trying hard!!
i have my interview for edge hill in march. they got back to me about 4/5 days after i sent my ucas off. i've had lots of experience within a wide range of activities which the skills I've gained can be transferred over to be a paramedic.
I'm yet to hear from the other uni's. I've applied to shelf hallam, uclan, liverpool, teeside, edge hill and swansea.

good luck :smile:
Reply 8
Hi guys I have an interview for edge hill on the 12th march!! Nervous but really excited it will be a good day :smile: they were so quick to inform me of the decision for the interview, well the best university in my opinion!

Quick Reply

Latest