The Student Room Group

France under Zionist Lobby Influence.

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/11/11/334228/french-starting-to-see-zionist-lobby-pull/

After a book by John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt about the influence of the Israeli lobby on US foreign policy was published in 2007, French daily Le Monde published an article in October that year describing the Zionist lobby in France as a non-transparent and deceitful group. From that point, the issue of the Zionist lobby in France and its influence on the country’s foreign and domestic policy has been taken into consideration.

The Zionist lobby in France has extensive influence in three sections: A: Media and their affiliate companies, including Eutelsat; B: Political parties who receive campaign funding and media sponsorship from the Zionist lobby; C: Oil and arms companies

Thoughts?
So is Britain, so is Germany, so is all of the west. The purpose of the holocaust is to destroy any opposition to Zionism. It's a psy-op, the real genocide was of white gentile and was committed by communists Jews who made up most of the soviet union. I keep trying to explain this to people but they still don't believe it.While these Zionists like Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer warn is about evil Islam, it's their people who are behind this mass immigration.Why is it so hard to believe? Even Cameron is of part Askenazi ancestry, much of western governments are very Jewish but nobody seems to realise it. Philip Hammond for example, as if you couldn't tell by looking at him. Canada's leader Stephen Harper is ethnically Jewish, very pro-Israel and a Zionist. Youtube his speech on Israel.So people understand who rules over us. They have complete control of banking and finance, our media and government.
Reply 2
Original post by Martyn*
http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/11/11/334228/french-starting-to-see-zionist-lobby-pull/

After a book by John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt about the influence of the Israeli lobby on US foreign policy was published in 2007, French daily Le Monde published an article in October that year describing the Zionist lobby in France as a non-transparent and deceitful group. From that point, the issue of the Zionist lobby in France and its influence on the country’s foreign and domestic policy has been taken into consideration.

The Zionist lobby in France has extensive influence in three sections: A: Media and their affiliate companies, including Eutelsat; B: Political parties who receive campaign funding and media sponsorship from the Zionist lobby; C: Oil and arms companies

Thoughts?

Interesting. Certainly it's true in terms of Hollywood. Probably a reason for the disproportionate number of movies about the Nazis relative to those about the Bolsheviks, or Communists (who were responsible for far more deaths). Joel Stein writes in the LA Times:

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
Reply 3
Original post by Martyn*

Thoughts?

I'm sure there are non transparent groups of people from all backgrounds, why pick out the 'Zionists?'
Am I the only person who finds the fact that people care about this just a weeny bit terrifying?
Reply 5
Original post by AttackofTheBoris
Am I the only person who finds the fact that people care about this just a weeny bit terrifying?

No, not a lot of people like Zionism.

Because you don't understand the implications that a powerful lobby has on governments?
Original post by Stalin
Because you don't understand the implications that a powerful lobby has on governments?

There must be LOADS of powerful lobbies influencing our governments. I doubt that this is the one to be most scared of.
There must be LOADS of powerful lobbies influencing our governments. I doubt that this is the one to be most scared of.

It played a considerably greater role in sending the West into Iraq than the defence contractors or oil lobby, and it's now trying to get the West to strike Iran.

Have a wild guess why every American president has little choice but to appear even more in pro-Israel than his predecessor?

And have a wild guess why the British envoy to the Middle East must be aligned with either the Conservative friends of Israel or Labour friends of Israel.
Reply 9
****ing zionists...anyway this kind of thing isn't new, they've always had considerable influence in government and entertainment industry.
Reply 10

Nope... this thread is full of people saying that 'Zionists' - basically, people support the agenda of Israel, the Jewish state - are pulling the strings behind governments, the media and Hollywood. They are one step away from telling us all about how 'Jewish usurers' supposedly made Germany lose the Great War, or how supposedly Hugenots and Freemasons caused the French Revolution. Nothing more than paranoid, crypto (hardly even that)-anti-Semitic conspiracy theories dressed as 'left-wing' pro-Palestine campaigning (the first three posts only I think, to be fair). Doesn't it tell you something that OP's 'source' is Press TV?

Of course you should be terrified of these people.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Habsburg
Nope... this thread is full of people saying that 'Zionists' - basically, people support the agenda of Israel, the Jewish state - are pulling the strings behind governments, the media and Hollywood. They are one step away from telling us all about how 'Jewish usurers' supposedly made Germany lose the Great War, or how supposedly Hugenots and Freemasons caused the French Revolution. Nothing more than paranoid, crypto (hardly even that)-anti-Semitic conspiracy theories dressed as 'left-wing' pro-Palestine campaigning (the first three posts only I think, to be fair). Doesn't it tell you something that OP's 'source' is Press TV?

Of course you should be terrified of these people.

Thank god, some sense!
Reply 12
Nope... this thread is full of people saying that 'Zionists' - basically, people support the agenda of Israel, the Jewish state - are pulling the strings behind governments, the media and Hollywood.

Are you denying that Zionist influence doesn't exist in these areas?

They are one step away from telling us all about how 'Jewish usurers' supposedly made Germany lose the Great War, or how supposedly Hugenots and Freemasons caused the French Revolution.

That is somewhat of a separate issue. But since you mentioned it no-one is claiming that Jewish userers made Germany lose WW1. There were many reasons why they lost, one of the reasons being tactical warefare problems. Another reason being the collaboration of the axis powers at the Paris accord of 1914 (which led to the treaty of Versailles). But Jewish influence was certainly instrumental in the coming together of the axis powers to stop Germany. The Treaty of Versaille and League of Nations covenant - do you think Wilson come up with those ideas? His closest advisor at the time was Bernard Baruch and Edward M. House. Baruch was Jewish but not House. The League of Nations was actually a plan first devised by Edward Grey and it seems that Wilson borrowed the idea. So actually Germany lost the war because of America's involvement. America got involved in the war only with public support after the sinking of the Lusitania. However, it took 2 years after the sinking of the Lusitania for America to decide to go to war!

Freemasons were certainly instrumental in the French Revolution. In fact, I'm betting that Jewish agitation was the linch pin for the revolution. The official causes of the Revolution was just the final catalyst of it. In fact, the revolution was being prepared by holders of finance during the time of Napoleon. There was already a revolution in England in 1688 speaheaded by Jewish financiers to invade England:

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/14093-suasso

The French Revolution would not have come about had it not been for Jewish finance. All modern revolutions have agitators. In the Russian revolution the overthrow of the Tsar by the populace led to Communism, which is a Jewish idea, and was spearheaded by Jacob Schiff, a Jewish banker and financier! Schiff had a hand in the Bolshevik Revolution.

Nothing more than paranoid, crypto (hardly even that)-anti-Semitic conspiracy theories dressed as 'left-wing' pro-Palestine campaigning (the first three posts only I think, to be fair).

Nonsense! This is sounding more and more like a logical fallacy argument.

Doesn't it tell you something that OP's 'source' is Press TV?

I am not affiliated with Press TV so I have no interest in their agenda. It was the report that pricked my attention.
Reply 13
Given that Jews are white, relatively wealthy Christians who support a loose status-quo my question is why should i care? The fact that Obama has Muslim ancestory has not meant much in terms of policy.
Reply 14
Original post by Rakas21
Jews are white, relatively wealthy Christians
whatever, whenever

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending