Original post by sarahiscool
The same as you but physics instead of chem :smile:

Eurgh physics haha i only like the planets side of physics :colondollar:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Eurgh physics haha i only like the planets side of physics :colondollar:

Hey, you! :jumphug: How have you been? :smile:
Original post by Vionar
:mmm: It's what we all would do :biggrin:
End, so I guess not :tongue: It took me a long time to find the courage to post on a thread a year group above mine :mmm:

Hahha yeah thats true lazy people :tongue:
Yeah i went into hibernation :redface:
Ohh your a year younger! let me tell you get off this site and study! I joke... a bit :colondollar:
Original post by MangoFreak
Successfully avoided being questioned about the "work" I did during the holidays :pierre:

Good to see my friends again :tongue:

You have friends???! Im joking :biggrin:

Original post by iLOVEmusic1234
I'm doing well!!! It has been a year :O dang!!

Thats goood yeah i know as many have emphasized haha :tongue: missed me too much hey :wink:

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Hey, you! :jumphug: How have you been? :smile:

LTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant remember the smilys on here so you know im just gonna pretend...... (insert epic emoticon) :tongue: Yeah ive been good thanks hbu?? :smile:

LTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant remember the smilys on here so you know im just gonna pretend...... (insert epic emoticon) :tongue: Yeah ive been good thanks hbu?? :smile:

:awesome:

Yeah, getting by I guess. Is your father letting you use the site now then?
:awesome:

Yeah, getting by I guess. Is your father letting you use the site now then?

Yeah how we all go with the flow :colondollar: haha no ive been debating about coming for ages but hey now i am..... im sly (insert cool emoticon....lets see if that works..:cool: )
Yeah how we all go with the flow :colondollar: haha no ive been debating about coming for ages but hey now i am..... im sly (insert cool emoticon....lets see if that works..:cool: )

Pssh, I never got what his issue was anyway. It's nice to have you back :h:
Eurgh physics

could say the same thing about chem :P
Yeah I don't know why I took it .... It was a case of which subjects do I hate the least :colondollar:
Original post by Decerto
Good luck with those! :biggrin:

I am sure you will do as good as what you usually do, which is, well, good. :tongue:

I'm just wanting to see how I do without any revision :colone:

Original post by Leechayy
For some reason, I'm doing really well in Maths but Physics is hard to get my head around :/ I got mocks on the last week of January

Hmmmm, anything particular in physics?
Reply 7889
Hahha yeah thats true lazy people :tongue:
Yeah i went into hibernation :redface:
Ohh your a year younger! let me tell you get off this site and study! I joke... a bit :colondollar:

I want to hibernate :tongue: But think of all the things I'd miss :eek: :tongue:
Ha, me going to study is a preposterous idea :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7890
Anyone has Economics and Geography AS mocks yet? How were they? Did you guys revise a lot? Am panicking as haven't started revising yet. Help...................
Original post by chatty
Anyone has Economics and Geography AS mocks yet? How were they? Did you guys revise a lot? Am panicking as haven't started revising yet. Help...................

I had economics
French: Went well, lost a few marks but hopefully near full UMS (I'll work it out myself). I finished in an hour as opposed to the 2.5 given.

Chemistry: Easy, I thought. Did it in half the time, and I think I've got above 52/60
Original post by L'Evil Fish
French: Went well, lost a few marks but hopefully near full UMS (I'll work it out myself). I finished in an hour as opposed to the 2.5 given.

Chemistry: Easy, I thought. Did it in half the time, and I think I've got above 52/60

Nice! I have mocks in February and I only have 4 :cool:

Media: Shouldn't be too hard aiming for an A
Applied Science: haven't started learning the content so aiming for a C
History: Should be OK but very, very worried :O want an A in unit 1 and a B (optimistic) in unit 2.
Reply 7894
Original post by Leechayy
It's been so long since I've been on TSR omg:facepalm: how is everyone?

Btw is it too late to start revising for A-Levels now I do Maths,Further Maths, Economics and Physics? :smile:

I do those subjects (although haven't started Further Maths - will do it all in Year 13) and I haven't started yet :/
Original post by Spacey368
Nice! I have mocks in February and I only have 4 :cool:

Media: Shouldn't be too hard aiming for an A
Applied Science: haven't started learning the content so aiming for a C
History: Should be OK but very, very worried :O want an A in unit 1 and a B (optimistic) in unit 2.

I have 3 more :tongue:

Good luck! history AS I did in Year 10/11; Unit 2 had an a, unit 1 a b!! So a b overall :frown:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I have 3 more :tongue:

Good luck! history AS I did in Year 10/11; Unit 2 had an a, unit 1 a b!! So a b overall :frown:

Any tips with History AS?
How would y'all address an email inquiring about work experience if you only the first name of the person you're writing to, and had no way of finding out their surname? 'To Sarah' sounds so unprofessional in my eyes :tongue:

I'm hoping to work at a diagnostic laboratory for a week :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
How would y'all address an email inquiring about work experience if you only the first name of the person you're writing to, and had no way of finding out their surname? 'To Sarah' sounds so unprofessional in my eyes :tongue:

I'm writing to work at a diagnostic laboratory for a week, if you were wondering :smile:

Dear sir/madam? :tongue:
Original post by Spacey368
Any tips with History AS?

Hmm...

Be original but not too controversial!

I'm writing to work at a diagnostic laboritory for a week, if you were wondering :smile:

Where'd you find the name? :smile:

'Hi Sarah' can sound friendly, but act professional throughout the rest.

Latest