The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa 2014 applicants

Hey,
I've applied for Commercial Music, just wondering if any applicants have heard back from the uni yet? x

Connect to Bath Spa University here! You can other applicants' grades & offers - if you enter your details it will also be really beneficial to everyone else applying! :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ive applied for Human Nutrition, only sent application off yesterday though so not expecting anything for a while! Dont know anyone who's had an offer yet though :P
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
I'm applying to do drama with media communications :smile: couldn't send my application off though as the ucas website was down :/ Im really hoping I get in!!
i've applied for geography, sent application on 29th October and received offer on 5th November :smile:
Reply 4
I finally sent my ucas off and got an offer a week later from bath spa! So happy :smile:
Hey! I applied for English and Publishing - I can't wait to hear from them though! Keep refreshing the track page every ten minutes. I applied on the 5th so only a few days. Just so impatient! Haha.
Conditional for History
Reply 7
Have you had a reply yet?? Iv just had an offer for human nutrition at bath spa!
Reply 8
Original post by It's James o.O
Conditional for History

Where else have you applied? I've got an offer for History at Bath Spa too :smile:
Original post by jada897
Where else have you applied? I've got an offer for History at Bath Spa too :smile:

Nice one :smile: Uhm Oxford Brookes, Goldsmiths, Kings college and UCL. Just waiting on a reply from Kings and UCL now. What about you?
Reply 10
Hi all, I have offers for Publishing/Creative Writing & Publishing/Media Communications, anyone looking to study something similar?

Anyone here looking to make Bath Spa their firm?
Reply 11
Original post by KehRawwr
Hi all, I have offers for Publishing/Creative Writing & Publishing/Media Communications, anyone looking to study something similar?

Anyone here looking to make Bath Spa their firm?

Hopefully drama and media :smile: or just media x
Reply 12
Original post by Llmgardner
Hopefully drama and media :smile: or just media x

Awesome, you've applied there twice then?

Did you manage to get to an open day to see media? I only managed to see publishing and writing when I went so I don't know as much about media - only what's on the website.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Nice one :smile: Uhm Oxford Brookes, Goldsmiths, Kings college and UCL. Just waiting on a reply from Kings and UCL now. What about you?

I've got 5 unconditionals from Bath Spa, UWE, Swansea, Plymouth and Portmouth :smile: now i just need to decide!
Original post by jada897
I've got 5 unconditionals from Bath Spa, UWE, Swansea, Plymouth and Portmouth :smile: now i just need to decide!

Nice, well done! Which one are you leaning towards? ^^
Reply 15
Original post by KehRawwr
Awesome, you've applied there twice then?

Did you manage to get to an open day to see media? I only managed to see publishing and writing when I went so I don't know as much about media - only what's on the website.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah! I didn't like the courses anywhere else :/ so my insurance choice is also bath Haha.
Yes I did! I visited twice. The media presentation was really good on the open day! The lecturer was really enthusiastic and made it seem really interesting! :smile:
Reply 16
Ive got an audition on 31st Jan.
Reply 17
Original post by Llmgardner
Yeah! I didn't like the courses anywhere else :/ so my insurance choice is also bath Haha.
Yes I did! I visited twice. The media presentation was really good on the open day! The lecturer was really enthusiastic and made it seem really interesting! :smile:

Great, thanks - that sounds the same as the other talks I went to, they all sound really into what they're teaching.

I was the same as you, firm and insurance at Bath Spa - until late October when I found another Uni I liked the sound of. Now Bath Spa is my insurance, but I haven't heard back from the other Uni yet, so it may well end up being my firm.
Reply 18
Hi i've applied for musical theatre here and have my audition at weston next week. Im so nervous, hope I get in. x :smile:
Reply 19
Nice, well done! Which one are you leaning towards? ^^

My favourites are Swanswea and Bath Spa :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending