The Student Room Group

The 'What Are You Wearing Today' Thread

Scroll to see replies

first day back at school after the winter break/Young Avengers shirt because the last issue came out today and i'm obviously really cool
Photo on 1-8-2014 at 6.37 PM.jpg
Reply 81
Original post by Apocrypha
Haha, socks arent really on show so theres no point paying much money for them..

where from? they're pretty expensive, especially the classic looking ones.
Original post by Nerd2
where from? they're pretty expensive, especially the classic looking ones.

I dont even know, i dont ever remember buying socks, i just have socks.. Probably a christmas present or something.
Reply 83
Original post by maggiesoares
first day back at school after the winter break/Young Avengers shirt because the last issue came out today and i'm obviously really cool
Photo on 1-8-2014 at 6.37 PM.jpg

Cool, indeed. Have you ever been told that you look like Laura Prepon from Orange is the New Black?

Laura%u00252BPrepon%2Bleaving%2BOrange%2BIs%2Bthe%2BNew%2BBlack%2Bduring%2BSeason%2B2.jpg
Original post by bhav777
Cool, indeed. Have you ever been told that you look like Laura Prepon from Orange is the New Black?

Laura%u00252BPrepon%2Bleaving%2BOrange%2BIs%2Bthe%2BNew%2BBlack%2Bduring%2BSeason%2B2.jpg

no, but I'm definitely okay with that!! :biggrin:
This thread is so cute omg I love it
Reply 86
Original post by Peachz
Hello! Welcome to the new WAYWT thread. That's 'What are you wearing today' for those not in the know :wink:. Here we shall post our outfits for constructive criticism or simply to show off!

Quick tips:

Try to take a picture in good lighting! This helps us determine what colour your garments are & makes it easier for us to help you. The best lighting is from the sun so if you have a back yard or an open space where you can take a picture I'd do it there. If that isn't an option, make sure the light is coming from behind the camera and never from in front.

Sign up to http://dressed.so! This makes it loads easier to collate all your fits. It helps show you what you wear and how often you wear it. It also comes with picture tagging, you can specify which item comes from which shop on your specific fit picture.

If you're just doing this as a one off, use a basic imaging site like imgur.

Try and list what brand each piece of clothing is, this will save loads of people asking the same questions!

Constructive criticism is welcomed but offensive posts obviously are not! Saying something like 'get to the gym' or 'lift more bro' is not helpful but something along the lines of 'this jumper is too tight around the chest you should get a size up', 'go to the tailor' or 'x would suit your body type more' is constructive. Obviously, fitness and body type are important aspects of fashion so we would not want to eliminate these from discussion either. If you're going to say something doesn't work, explain why and how it could be improved, let's keep it positive and useful for everyone.

Respect other peoples privacy, it is not necessary to blur your face from pictures, however some prefer to do so. If there is more than one persons face in any one picture, they must be blurred out. Any images that are of more than one person without the appropriate blurring/censorship shall be removed.

Spoiler big images so the page loads quicker for other users!!

I hope that has summed up what's going on! If we can try and keep the layout of your fits to something along the lines of:

Spoiler

Anyway, happy posting!!

Get to the gym. Lift more bro. :teehee:

Spoiler

Reply 87
Original post by Alpha brah
Get to the gym. Lift more bro. :teehee:

Spoiler

:ahee: of course not.
Reply 88
Does anyone like this shirt? (Wearing it with light blue RI skinny stretchy jeans and blue midtops) :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Original post by a10
Does anyone like this shirt? (Wearing it with light blue RI skinny stretchy jeans and blue midtops) :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah its cool
Reply 90
Original post by a10

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

that's a nice shirt
Reply 91
Original post by Nerd2
that's a nice shirt

Original post by tehforum
yeah its cool

thanks guys :colondollar:
Reply 92
1503852_10201845090661768_1993611540_n.jpg My panda onesie. Been pretty much glued to it since I got it for xmas :tongue:
Reply 93
Original post by Yasmin25
1503852_10201845090661768_1993611540_n.jpg My panda onesie. Been pretty much glued to it since I got it for xmas :tongue:

Another panda? Nice choice of underwear btw.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 94
Original post by bhav777
Another panda? Nice choice of underwear btw.

Lol never even noticed the pants in the background :colondollar:
Original post by Tokyoround
Just snapped this, getting involved. Though tbh my outfits are quite boring as I wear suits everyday...

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

bit of a late comment but i'm loving the suit & coat combo. very classy
Love the idea of this thread. here goes...
wearing necklace 'borrowed' from my mum (tehehe), H&M kimono, H&M dress, red leather purse. not much else to it :smile:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
I want to contribute properly because I love threads like this (I'm nosey and like clothes :colone:) but I'm hungover as **** so all I can contribute today is:

Spoiler

I like that I just got 25 rep points simply for a breaking bad tee :awesome: you all have brilliant taste in tv.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 98
Original post by Serentonin
I want to contribute properly because I love threads like this (I'm nosey and like clothes :colone:) but I'm hungover as **** so all I can contribute today is:

Spoiler

rep for the BB tee.

you're cool.
Reply 99
How did I fail to notice this until now?

Anyhow, here follows a curated selection of 'recent highlights' from my (gradually) expanding wardrobe:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Labels are too many to bear repeating here, but I'll happily divulge specifics (and current eBay listings) for anyone interested in 'following suit'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending