Original post by AH244
i wish LSE would hurry and reply :frown: my 4 weeks end tomorrow

what did you apply for?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 3741
Original post by kguo2
anybody got english requirements? since lse is no longer taking igcse english first language do we have to take ielts instead?

From where did you get this information? I didnt submit my toefl to UK unis (including LSE), and as far as I could read they do take IGCSE as first language for proof of english proficiency

*edit* I just read they withdrawn IGCSE English FL as their requirement - will need to submit my toefl instead -sigh-

http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/informationForInternationalStudents/englishLanguage.aspx
(edited 10 years ago)
Does anyone fancy creating the LSE firmer thread? I'm seeing other universities starting to do that now.
Reply 3743
Has anyone got any decision today?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3744
Original post by pranatirao
what did you apply for?

economics
Reply 3745
Original post by AH244
economics

I'm applying for economics too, goodluck! :smile:
Reply 3746
Original post by Kangxidi
I'm applying for economics too, goodluck! :smile:

Reply 3747
Original post by QuestionsQ
Does anyone fancy creating the LSE firmer thread? I'm seeing other universities starting to do that now.

Here we go! : http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2560450
Head to firmer thread if you are planning to or has already firmed LSE, we will continue our discussion there.
Have fun! :smile:
Reply 3748
Original post by CG1012
Only offer i've got is from Bath so far, and just got a rejection from Cambridge. Putting my eggs in LSE's basket now...though I'm not expecting their reply until late January...jealous of all the people who've heard back already!
same here! Only got offers from bath and Exeter and got a rejection from Cambridge.. Im so impatient to hear from LSE and KCL too! What course have you applied for?
Reply 3749
Did anyone get an offer today? It's supposedly LSE Thursday...
I got an email saying 'you're a strong candidate... wait another 5 weeks' at the very end of October and no news since... (apart from the Christmas email) :/ I'm starting to get worried!
Well, I only submitted my application on Monday...

rsb3f7.jpg

But I've had an email from Katie Poulter this afternoon to thank me for my application, and inform me that I will have a decision by 31st March but that I can expect an update within a couple of weeks.

So, no insta-rejection. That's a start!
Original post by StretfordEnd
Well, I only submitted my application on Monday...

rsb3f7.jpg

But I've had an email from Katie Poulter this afternoon to thank me for my application, and inform me that I will have a decision by 31st March but that I can expect an update within a couple of weeks.

So, no insta-rejection. That's a start!

What course are you applying to?
Original post by Sun_Bear
What course are you applying to?

BSc Government. You?
Original post by StretfordEnd
BSc Government. You?

A+F
Original post by Sun_Bear
A+F

Good luck!
Reply 3755
Original post by ekgp
Did anyone get an offer today? It's supposedly LSE Thursday...
I got an email saying 'you're a strong candidate... wait another 5 weeks' at the very end of October and no news since... (apart from the Christmas email) :/ I'm starting to get worried!

I am in the same position as you. But I am not worried at all. LSE will one way or another give us their decision soon, I hope.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got my offer for Maths with Economics a couple weeks before xmas, but I'm torn between LSE and Bath! I've heard that the social side to LSE is not very good which concerns me a bit... However LSE is higher than Bath on the tables BUT my offer from Bath includes a masters (Maths with international study). Any advice?! :smile:
Reply 3757
Anybody who applied in January also got an email stating that they're considering your PS and qualifications and than after 2 weeks you'll be notified? Should I expect a decision after 2 weeks or just another email telling me to wait couple of weeks?
Reply 3758
Anyone firming LSE?
Reply 3759
Original post by arminb
Anyone firming LSE?

I am if they offer me a place :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest