thanks hope i can marry one day then :tongue:
Original post by ania_dancer
thanks hope i can marry one day then :tongue:

Or we could marry and Rafa could be your bridesmaid
Original post by 53SecondsToGo
Or we could marry and Rafa could be your bridesmaid

anythings possible :s-smilie:
Well this thread got weird.

Anyways, getting very excited for the Australian Open - draw is announced on Friday.
Reply 9544
Original post by Sirocco11
Well this thread got weird.

Anyways, getting very excited for the Australian Open - draw is announced on Friday.

I couldn't agree more. I mean don't get me wrong I like Rafa (prefer Nole though :P) but let's not turn this thread into Rafa fan-fiction...
Entertaining Charity Match between Roger Federer and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga earlier today.
"Evening with RF and Friends" - featured Rod Laver rallying with Fed in his own arena beforehand, and overall over $1 million raised for the RF Foundation.
Nadal vs Tomic is obviously the match of round one.
Original post by Multitalented me
Nadal vs Tomic is obviously the match of round one.

Tomic has horrible draws for his home grand slam. He's got Federer in r3 and r4 the past 2 years.
Reply 9548
Haven't posted here in a while. Just wondering how Murray will fare after his surgery.

Isner in R4, Federer QF, Nadal SF and then Nole if he gets to the final. Can't see him getting past Nadal tbh
Original post by Rakas21
Tomic has horrible draws for his home grand slam. He's got Federer in r3 and r4 the past 2 years.

He also drew Nadal in 2011.

Del Potro might be a big threat for Nadal in the QFs, but Murray does seem to have drawn the short straw this time round. He could get taken out inn any of the late rounds

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9550
With this draw theres no way Nadal can win l wanted Delpo to be in Noles half but all the best guys are on Nadals half. Besides Rafa will be exhausted if he reaches the final, no?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9551
4 in a row coming for Djokovic and 5 in total!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9552
Original post by ubi1
4 in a row coming for Djokovic and 5 in total!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who's drawn on Djokovic's side?
Reply 9553
Original post by lizzy95
Who's drawn on Djokovic's side?

Ferrer thats it:redface:
Reply 9554
Original post by ubi1
Ferrer thats it:redface:

To be honest Wimbledon 2013 is evidence at how a draw can open up nicely after a couple of upsets Murray's seemingly nightmarish draw turned out nicer than Djokovic's which was initially seen as a cake walk. I still think it will take a lot for it not to be a Nadal-Djokovic final
hope Murray can do well, though given he is just back from injury I will understand if he isn't at 100%
Reply 9556
Original post by lizzy95
To be honest Wimbledon 2013 is evidence at how a draw can open up nicely after a couple of upsets Murray's seemingly nightmarish draw turned out nicer than Djokovic's which was initially seen as a cake walk. I still think it will take a lot for it not to be a Nadal-Djokovic final

Thing is Nadal will make it to the final with exhausted knees while Djokovic will be fresh. He's already been handed the trophy from the get go now we just need to see how he destroys the opponent in the final!:frown:
I'd not rule out Fed or Del Potro upsetting. Fed can win if he gets off the mark quick and Del Potro is capable of blowing anybody off court.

The probability does suggest Nadal reaches the final though.
Reply 9558
Original post by Rakas21
I'd not rule out Fed or Del Potro upsetting. Fed can win if he gets off the mark quick and Del Potro is capable of blowing anybody off court.

The probability does suggest Nadal reaches the final though.

Beating Delpo and Mur/Fed would be too tiring for Nadal he will run out of Gas against Djokovic.:frown:
Nadal's prospective route is looking like this:
R1 Tomic
R2 Sijsling
R3 Monfils
R4 Hewitt
QF Del Potro
SF Murray
F Djokovic

It's a tricky draw for Rafa, he's definitely got the hardest potential route to the final but there are a lot of matches there that would make for quality viewing. Murray starts off easy and his matches get progressively more difficult so I'm backing him to find some form and make a solid run to the semis. Djokovic looks like he's already in the final- only Wawrinka can stop him imo.

Latest