The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
为什么?

'Cause the guy I like's Dutch, even though he's back in the Netherlands and I'm still in China :frown: I miss him :frown:
Original post by super_kawaii
'Cause the guy I like's Dutch, even though he's back in the Netherlands and I'm still in China :frown: I miss him :frown:

Awww, if you can handle it, go for it :colone:
Awww, if you can handle it, go for it :colone:

I will! I want to impress him! We've both admitted we like each other, so it can only be a win win situation :biggrin:
I will! I want to impress him! We've both admitted we like each other, so it can only be a win win situation :biggrin:

:woo: that's great :mmm:
Hoi, hoe gaat het met u? Hoe heet u? Ik heet Rachael :biggrin:

Getting there!
Hoi, hoe gaat het met u? Hoe heet u? Ik heet Rachael :biggrin:

Getting there!

我会不说 Dutch!
我会不说 Dutch!

It's 我不会说荷兰语 :smile:

Argh I'm trying to write my Japanese oral speech at the moment but suddenly I have absolutely nothing to say about myself haha
My main problem is that I'm not used to being a beginner in a language anymore so it's frustrating to know that what I'm saying sounds as if I were a kindergartener. Oh well. I'll get there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9547
Original post by Bambirina

Argh I'm trying to write my Japanese oral speech at the moment but suddenly I have absolutely nothing to say about myself haha
My main problem is that I'm not used to being a beginner in a language anymore so it's frustrating to know that what I'm saying sounds as if I were a kindergartener. Oh well. I'll get there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know exactly what you mean, I'm just so impatient! When I start a language i want to be fluent in like three days! I really hate it when I can't say what I want to say because I don't know a certain word or the right sentence structure or something!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bambirina

Posted from TSR Mobile

荷兰语 = Dutch?

:rofl: story of my life :mmm: it's so annoying.

Had a French A2 mock today, finished early, it was laughably bad.
荷兰语 = Dutch?

:rofl: story of my life :mmm: it's so annoying.

Had a French A2 mock today, finished early, it was laughably bad.

I'm sure it didn't go as bad as you think! what where the topic areas?
我会不说 Dutch!

我也不会说荷兰语 but I definitely want to learn. Even though he speaks amazing English, I really want to learn his native language as it shows interest in him :smile:
Won't let me quote...

1) It was environment... :lol: didn't know any words. The other bit was les choristes which was also funny.

2) It is a good way of showing it!
Won't let me quote...

1) It was environment... :lol: didn't know any words. The other bit was les choristes which was also funny.

2) It is a good way of showing it!

I just hope I don't get confused. Dutch'll be my 5th foreign language, although it's quite similar to German which I can already speak quite well, so hopefully it won't be too hard.

I remember A2 speaking exams-I always got so nervous, especially in my German one which was with my teacher. He was rather strict, but his students always got good results.
So, my Dutch learning has been rather unproductive today-done absolutely nothing! I will get onto it tomorrow!
I just hope I don't get confused. Dutch'll be my 5th foreign language, although it's quite similar to German which I can already speak quite well, so hopefully it won't be too hard.

I remember A2 speaking exams-I always got so nervous, especially in my German one which was with my teacher. He was rather strict, but his students always got good results.

German is very similar I think! I'm doing Italian now again :tongue: it's fun :colone:

I haven't done any orals yet, they're next week! German is so hard:redface:

So, my Dutch learning has been rather unproductive today-done absolutely nothing! I will get onto it tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
German is very similar I think! I'm doing Italian now again :tongue: it's fun :colone:

I haven't done any orals yet, they're next week! German is so hard:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck with your orals! Reminds me I still need to pick up my results-I'll do it on Monday as the office'll be shut now for the weekend.

Hopefully Dutch won't be too hard as it's similar to German. Learning new languages is always so exciting!
Good luck with your orals! Reminds me I still need to pick up my results-I'll do it on Monday as the office'll be shut now for the weekend.

Hopefully Dutch won't be too hard as it's similar to German. Learning new languages is always so exciting!

谢谢 :】

For what?:biggrin:
谢谢 :】

For what?:biggrin:

不用谢

My end of semester results. 3 of them went really well I think although I'm really nervous about my grammar exam as I totally mind blanked. Doesn't help that the pass mark's 60% here :frown:
不用谢

My end of semester results. 3 of them went really well I think although I'm really nervous about my grammar exam as I totally mind blanked. Doesn't help that the pass mark's 60% here :frown:

I'm sure you'll be fine :woo:

我不学 (了) 汉语 in a long time :frown:
I'm sure you'll be fine :woo:

我不学 (了) 汉语 in a long time :frown:

我好久没学汉语 wo3 hao3 jiu3 méi xué hànyu3. That's how you'd say that :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending