The Student Room Group
Reply 9880
http://www1.skysports.com/transfer/news/11668/9108411/transfer-news-chelsea-in-talks-over-the-future-over-goalkeeper-thibaut-courtois

Courtois wants his future sorted in March. Considering Mourinho wanted him to stay for this season I think it's likely he'll be returning next season, wonder what it'll mean for Cech though.

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2014/1/9/5293110/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumors-nemanja-matic-seeking-premier-league-move

According to Portuguese media Matic wants to move to the premier league. Supposedly us, City and United are interested. City apparently are willing to offer cash + Garcia (which Benfica may not prefer as they're fairly strapped for cash apparently, although there'd be nothing to stop City paying in cash anyway), and he'd be playing second fiddle to Toure and Fernandinho. He'd be pretty much first choice for us and United, but why join a potentially sinking ship in United? We've got to be his best option...hopefully anyway.

Also, lol at how ****ed we'd be in CM right now if the ACON was on this year... :lol:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by FlavaFavourFruit
Ugh saw Mata in a Manchester United shirt on one of those Facebook groups..must not happen!

Was it Troll Football? :eek:
Original post by Enoxial
Was it Troll Football? :eek:

No I don't think so, one of those ManU groups like "I 8-2 to be a arsenal fan"type of groups, I liked the group so I see their posts :lol:
Original post by FlavaFavourFruit
No I don't think so, one of those ManU groups like "I 8-2 to be a arsenal fan"type of groups, I liked the group so I see their posts :lol:

I like those too and Jose just confirmed there being no bids for Mata.
Original post by Enoxial
I like those too and Jose just confirmed there being no bids for Mata.

Early days :ninja: I expect arsenal to spend! ManU needs a whole new makeover :rofl:
LOOOL - David Moyes thinks by playing a fully fit Rooney, they will beat Jose Mourinho's Chelsea side which is undefeated at the Bridge.
I hope Jose Mourinho goes all out for a 4-0 win and rubs it on Utd's face. Will be extremely disappointed if he settles for a draw because United are absolute trash in midfield and defense and any team can score 3-4 goals a game against them with good attack.
Reply 9886
Mourinho: "We've had a few proposals for Kevin De Bruyne, we will keep analysing them. He's a fantastic player with potential."

Hopefully a loan deal, would hate to lose him permanently. It doesn't even make sense to sell him now considering he might beast it on loan and have an amazing world cup, and THEN if we want to sell him we would get the fee he deserves in the modern transfer market (20m+).
http://164.177.157.12/img/graphics/667.jpg

Hmm. Some interesting stats

Also, someone ought to make a new thread soon
Reply 9888
I don't wanna make a new thread, made the last 2. Any other takers?
Isometrix?
Reply 9890
Original post by The Assassin
Isometrix?

Isometrix or yourself tbh.
Reply 9891
So I just remembered we have Marko Marin on loan in Spain, yeahh, he's probably gone in the summer.
Original post by jam277
I don't wanna make a new thread, made the last 2. Any other takers?

how come you switched from bammy jastard brah?
Reply 9893
what are our opinions on willian guys?
Reply 9894
Would anyone like to see David Luiz getting more gametime in the midfield?
Reply 9895
I'm making the new thread tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9896
Original post by Loat
Oi, pick a username and stick to it. Its confusing for the lurkers among us.

Will stick to one, I just wanted to use it again tbh. One will be the troll account. Or I may change it every month.
Original post by mrmicrosoft
how come you switched from bammy jastard brah?

Cos I'm a schizophrenic jastard.

I'm a big fan of the first post. :congrats:
Reply 9899
You can't make a new thread until to reach 500 pages unless there's a good reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest