The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by senz72
Oh my, it says one needs just the one science for A-level. I did chemistry for A-level. I think I might actually drop my darn degree.

I thought the requirements were an A Level in biology, and some unis want an A Level in physics. Maybe that's what it used to be.... There was me thinking I was cleverer than what I was :awesome:

What degree are you doing?
Reply 9661
Original post by StartSomething
I thought the requirements were an A Level in biology, and some unis want an A Level in physics. Maybe that's what it used to be.... There was me thinking I was cleverer than what I was :awesome:

What degree are you doing?

I'm sure you are smart!

Oh crap. I take it the degree is diagnostic radiogrpahy or am I wrong? If it is then it's just BBB inc. a science at St Georges. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing.

I do Econ. It's getting a tad boring and I get the feeling it has very few job prospects.
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone have a good day? :smile:
Original post by itssimplyme
Someone have a good day? :smile:

It's been ok

I get to see my best girl friend tomorrow for the first time since before Christmas :smile: -albeit to revise with each other (we do the same course)

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's been ok

I get to see my best girl friend tomorrow for the first time since before Christmas :smile: -albeit to revise with each other (we do the same course)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwww, that should be nice! :smile:
Awwww, that should be nice! :smile:

Yeah :smile:

How are you anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah :smile:

How are you anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm okay thanks, however I've been so tired recently :frown: It's like exhaustion? It's odd!

Party tomorrow night though, maybe!
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
More like Splurge! :ahee: :ahee:

Hope you're doing well :colone:

I am :smug: Since I had a little cosmetic surgery last month, my pull rate has increased from 0% to 66% and gathering phone numbers (or in my case, numbers and Facebooks) has become such a mundane exercise, I came home with three last time disappointed.

Let's also say I'd have lost my V last month had we somewhere to go :biggrin: And I'd have lost it again to another had this other girl not been rather unattractive...and a mate...

Proud of your lil' spiral? :redface:
Original post by spiral87
I am :smug: Since I had a little cosmetic surgery last month, my pull rate has increased from 0% to 66% and gathering phone numbers (or in my case, numbers and Facebooks) has become such a mundane exercise, I came home with three last time disappointed.

Let's also say I'd have lost my V last month had we somewhere to go :biggrin: And I'd have lost it again to another had this other girl not been rather unattractive...and a mate...

Proud of your lil' spiral? :redface:

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

I have to admit I have quite surprised, I never would've assumed that you would get this far! You've surpassed even me!

How much confidence is flowing through you, my good-man? :smug:
I'm okay thanks, however I've been so tired recently :frown: It's like exhaustion? It's odd!

Party tomorrow night though, maybe!

Aww... At least you have a party to look forward to! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hmm I guess I need to write up another list of all the graduations we've had till date, I lost the previous file.
Original post by Tomsta
I don't watch Game of Thrones

Oh fair enough. She's incredibly hot.
Aww... At least you have a party to look forward to! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess :smile: It's superhero themed :lol: :lol: Haven't been to a costume party for so long!
I guess :smile: It's superhero themed :lol: :lol: Haven't been to a costume party for so long!

Who are you going as?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who are you going as?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cat woman :h: nice and easy!
Cat woman :h: nice and easy!

That's cool! :smile:

A little bit sexy too if you don't mind me saying (that's not weird right?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
That's cool! :smile:

A little bit sexy too if you don't mind me saying (that's not weird right?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is isn't it haha :lol: Should be a good laugh!
It is isn't it haha :lol: Should be a good laugh!

Yeah - I'm glad I'm not the only one and it should be! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest