The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9740
Original post by lauraaaaa
That's true, I just feel everyone gets annoyed with me when I do haha. It's not a good idea for me to keep things to myself completely, I get myself into some right states haha. I need to get ready to go out but I cba :frown:

You've never annoyed me!! It takes a lot for something on the internet to annoy me :tongue: I think you're a good poster in truth. That's the same with me, but sometimes I find it hard to find someone to talk to. That's why I like TSR, there's always someone to communicate with :smile:
Reply 9741
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
Agreed. He's mustered up enough experience over the last few years and deserves a shot at kingship.

I'm proud of all my students. :hugs:

Plus he's a boss!

I'm not a damn student though! :unimpressed:
Reply 9742
hmm I guess it depends on what the thing is. For somethings need no waiting, and rather require action. :colone:

Spoken like a philosopher, so what things require action and no words?
Original post by IDukem
Plus he's a boss!

I'm not a damn student though! :unimpressed:

:biggrin: We were always on equal footing. :colone:

Original post by Tomsta
Spoken like a philosopher, so what things require action and no words?

Many things, my favourite being - if you have a bad friendship group that feeds on you to serve their own insecurities. The action of removing yourself from them [gradually over time] can make you a lot happier. :daydreaming:

Easier said than done though. :tongue:
Reply 9744

Many things, my favourite being - if you have a bad friendship group that feeds on you to serve their own insecurities. The action of removing yourself from them [gradually over time] can make you a lot happier. :daydreaming:

Easier said than done though. :tongue:

What about in a romance sense :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
What about in a romance sense :tongue:

D'you have feelings for a girl? :colone:

In relationships both action and words are necessary, though actions are much more powerful :tongue:
Reply 9746

Now we're talking :colone:
Reply 9747

In relationships both action and words are necessary, though actions are much more powerful :tongue:

Maybe, although i am just genuinley curious (i'm a scientist; a computer scientist, but a scientist no the less)
Original post by Tomsta
Maybe, although i am just genuinley curious (i'm a scientist; a computer scientist, but a scientist no the less)

haha i shee! hope you're not stuck in the friendzone, it can be painful :sad:
Reply 9749

Tom has feelings for every girl :tongue:
Original post by james1211

:rofl2: is this true tom? :colone:
No party tonight for me anymore! Guess you're all stuck with me now :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9752
haha i shee! hope you're not stuck in the friendzone, it can be painful :sad:

Been in the friendzone a lot
Original post by james1211

:rofl2: is this true tom? :colone:

No not always, i'll admit i'm fickle as i got no female attention until uni, but i don't crush on EVERY girl, name 2 girls i've crushed on :tongue:
Original post by IDukem
You've never annoyed me!! It takes a lot for something on the internet to annoy me :tongue: I think you're a good poster in truth. That's the same with me, but sometimes I find it hard to find someone to talk to. That's why I like TSR, there's always someone to communicate with :smile:

Hah, I just always seem to complain on this thread, oops :colondollar: yeah, I never feel like telling anyone cos people have actually told me I'm annoying when expressing myself so I just don't bother cos I feel like I'm getting on people's nerves :smile:
Reply 9754
Original post by itssimplyme

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing wrong with that :tongue:
Hah, I just always seem to complain on this thread, oops :colondollar: yeah, I never feel like telling anyone cos people have actually told me I'm annoying when expressing myself so I just don't bother cos I feel like I'm getting on people's nerves :smile:

I'm so going to scrape in here because I'm ridiculously bored! I let my emotions run wild on TSR, everyone's so lovely and there will always be someone willing to listen and give you some advice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9756
Original post by itssimplyme

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh greaaaat!! :wink:

Hahaaaa can't say I have noticed to be far. I've complained a lot too :yep: Then them people can go f themselves and get the rock outta your life :smile:
Original post by Tomsta
Been in the friendzone a lot

No not always, i'll admit i'm fickle as i got no female attention until uni, but i don't crush on EVERY girl, name 2 girls i've crushed on :tongue:

Haha - how are your dealings with women thus far? :colone:

Complain as much as you want. That's partly what this fred is for :smug:
Reply 9758
Haha - how are your dealings with women thus far? :colone:

Complain as much as you want. That's partly what this fred is for :smug:

Agreed to meet someone from here irl soon so going well on that end, but for the most part i'm that guy thats always "seems perfect boyfriend material" but never gets the girl for some reason or other :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
-

Yaaaay, good to hear hehe :smile:

Original post by IDukem
Ohhh greaaaat!! :wink:

hahahaha, shush :lol: You make it sound like you didn't just cancel your plans to keep me company :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest