The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9760
Looking at my name on Urban Dictionary, makes out to be some form of Stallion and Ladies Man ... :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
Looking at my name on Urban Dictionary, makes out to be some form of Stallion and Ladies Man ... :tongue:

Mine is probably even worse, it's hilarious!
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary

Complain as much as you want. That's partly what this fred is for :smug:

I know I know :smile:
Original post by IDukem
Hahaaaa can't say I have noticed to be far. I've complained a lot too :yep: Then them people can go f themselves and get the rock outta your life :smile:

That's good then! Haha I know but I've learnt bot too now so it's fine :smile: I feel like getting absolutely smashed tonight (never gonna happen cos no opportunity to drink) but still I just wanna drown everything and I don't even drink haha
Original post by itssimplyme
I'm so going to scrape in here because I'm ridiculously bored! I let my emotions run wild on TSR, everyone's so lovely and there will always be someone willing to listen and give you some advice :smile:

But in whenever haha. That is indeed true! The 1975 are cheering me up haha, i'm so obsessed! I need a very strong drink right now!
Original post by Tomsta
Agreed to meet someone from here irl soon so going well on that end, but for the most part i'm that guy thats always "seems perfect boyfriend material" but never gets the girl for some reason or other :tongue:

Coolio, I hope that goes really well for you!

Some girls are scared of guys that appear to be 'perfect boyfriend material' btw.. at least from my experience, and for very good reason. They don't want to be lured in too soon, for fear of being hurt which makes sense.
Reply 9763
Original post by lauraaaaa
Mine is probably even worse, it's hilarious!

Challenge accepted:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=thomas

Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
Coolio, I hope that goes really well for you!

Some girls are scared of guys that appear to be 'perfect boyfriend material' btw.. at least from my experience, and for very good reason. They don't want to be lured in too soon, for fear of being hurt which makes sense.

Not sure if they are scared or not :tongue:
Reply 9764

hahahaha, shush :lol: You make it sound like you didn't just cancel your plans to keep me company :wink:

Well if it makes you feel on top of the moon (you feel on top of the world when you talk to me anyways, so I had to think of something above the world :wink:) then yeah I totally cancelled my plans to keep you company :teehee:

That's good then! Haha I know but I've learnt bot too now so it's fine :smile: I feel like getting absolutely smashed tonight (never gonna happen cos no opportunity to drink) but still I just wanna drown everything and I don't even drink haha

Sometimes I wish I could get totally smashed, but I don't drink alcohol (only on like super special occasions) and so I just rock out and let my anger out through medium of air guitar and songs :lol:
Original post by IDukem
Well if it makes you feel on top of the moon (you feel on top of the world when you talk to me anyways, so I had to think of something above the world :wink:) then yeah I totally cancelled my plans to keep you company :teehee:

ahahaha :hugs: you're waaay too kind Dukeeey :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9766
ahahaha :hugs: you're waaay too kind Dukeeey :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's easy when the other person is equally kind :yep: Ohhhh wait we're carry on using the sarcasm? Well in that case, I better use this then ---> :wink:

You put alot of emphasis on the 'e' in Dukey dontcha? I love that :colondollar:
Original post by IDukem

Sometimes I wish I could get totally smashed, but I don't drink alcohol (only on like super special occasions) and so I just rock out and let my anger out through medium of air guitar and songs :lol:

I don't drink either, at all, but I need to escape for a bit right now
Reply 9768
I don't drink either, at all, but I need to escape for a bit right now

I don't think alcohol would help to be fair. It would take you away for a brief amount of time before making you feel worse the next day. Listen to your favourite happy song! :smile:
Original post by IDukem
It's easy when the other person is equally kind :yep: Ohhhh wait we're carry on using the sarcasm? Well in that case, I better use this then ---> :wink:

You put alot of emphasis on the 'e' in Dukey dontcha? I love that :colondollar:

Hahaha oi! There has been no sarcasm whatsoever :wink: I just like to wink! So shush, I'm kind, as are you :h:

Yeah I do hehe :lol: awwwww, I'm glad you like my little twist on it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9770
Hahaha oi! There has been no sarcasm whatsoever :wink: I just like to wink! So shush, I'm kind, as are you :h:

Yeah I do hehe :lol: awwwww, I'm glad you like my little twist on it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well i'd get whatever it is in your eye out of it :wink: Or are you trying to provide me a seductive wink? :mmm:

Pfft I like the fact it's you who put the twist on it obviously! :wink:
I went clubbing on my own again last night, came across people I saw back on the NYE club event, made more friends, nearly got with another girl (she asked for my number at the end), life is good!
Can't wait for Monday 3:30pm - then I can relax (for a week anyway)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spiral87
I went clubbing on my own again last night, came across people I saw back on the NYE club event, made more friends, nearly got with another girl (she asked for my number at the end), life is good!

See I could never do that, let alone go clubbing on my own

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994
See I could never do that, let alone go clubbing on my own

Why not? :redface:
Original post by spiral87
Why not? :redface:

First of I would feel uncomfortable going to a club in my own

Second - due to lack of confidence I do t think I could make friends like that

Thirdly, personally I think I would feel uncomfortable getting with a girl outside of a relationship (never have though so I may think differently if it happened)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
Well i'd get whatever it is in your eye out of it :wink: Or are you trying to provide me a seductive wink? :mmm:

Pfft I like the fact it's you who put the twist on it obviously! :wink:

Aaaah what gave it away? :wink:

Because I'm special? :wink: n'awww you cutie!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9777
Aaaah what gave it away? :wink:

Because I'm special? :wink: n'awww you cutie!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's the way you love me totes :wink:

There's only one of you in the world (like everyone else) and you're so great that one is enough :smile: Something everyone can say :yep:
Original post by IDukem
It's the way you love me totes :wink:

There's only one of you in the world (like everyone else) and you're so great that one is enough :smile: Something everyone can say :yep:

I'll be a little more discreet next time :wink:

It could just be because I'm tired, but I read the second half of that message 4 times and couldn't for the life of me understand it :colondollar: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994
First of I would feel uncomfortable going to a club in my own

Second - due to lack of confidence I do t think I could make friends like that

Thirdly, personally I think I would feel uncomfortable getting with a girl outside of a relationship (never have though so I may think differently if it happened)

Posted from TSR Mobile

First off, so do I. I've gone twice alone now, both times I thought before I went "Why the **** am I doing this? What is the point?" And then friendships just happen. People talk to you. Stand on your own anywhere in these places and people will approach. Especially if you smoke. A lot of these people are regulars, you'll see them week in week out. They'll introduce you to more people. It'll build your confidence,

Third point...well, eventually desire to f*** takes over. I personally wonder why I was ever so uptight about how I get with girls. It's hard enough meeting someone decent, so you might as well do it when and how you can, so long as you find them attractive and they you. I personally thought before that giving myself away to a ONS was 'losing' in some way, but it's not at all. What a great compliment that you're good looking enough and talk the right talk that you can get a girl to fall for you within hours rather than days or weeks. Although my general feeling is that it's a heat of the moment thing, the next day you add them on Facebook, you see what they look like again and the attraction is gone. And that's great because you don't feel upset if it doesn't work out, you're not crippled by loneliness when they're not around and if they find somebody else, who cares? Welcome to temporary, disposable love.

Quick Reply

Latest