The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jamie Collins is developing very quickly last few games. Could become a real good player
Original post by Malevolent
Why broncos ? :tongue:

Legion of Boom can stop Peyton :wink: Not sure we can stop Blount :frown:
Original post by cant_think_of_name
Legion of Boom can stop Peyton :wink: Not sure we can stop Blount :frown:

Right now no one can stop Blount. What a trade :redface:
We want Blount 5!
Right now no one can stop Blount. What a trade :redface:

I prefer Lynch :wink:
I prefer Lynch :wink:

Psh right now Blount is Beast mode :wink:
Psh right now Blount is Beast mode :wink:

Tbf you are right but Lynch did well today :redface:
Tbf you are right but Lynch did well today :redface:

Lynch was pretty darn beastly as well but just Blount is on something else right now :lol:
Lynch was pretty darn beastly as well but just Blount is on something else right now :lol:

Hopefully whatever it is gets taken away at some point soon :tongue:
Its scary to think how much better this team could have been with Gronk and Vollmer
Hopefully whatever it is gets taken away at some point soon :tongue:

Nope lets keep it for a bit :ahee:
Nope lets keep it for a bit :ahee:

I just realised this thread is gonna get real tense if the Super Bowl is the Hawks vs. the Pats :tongue:
I just realised this thread is gonna get real tense if the Super Bowl is the Hawks vs. the Pats :tongue:

Might become a little awkward haha :wink:

A punt from 26 yards out hahaha
Man we just became old school :rofl:
Reply 8094
Its scary to think how much better this team could have been with Gronk and Vollmer

Hernandez too... The idiot :facepalm2:
Original post by R-KAM
Hernandez too... The idiot :facepalm2:

This team could be so ****ing filthy haha!

Man I'm really liking this power run game now. You know if this was Peyton he wouldn't be accepting all the calls for runs :tongue:

Blount does it again.
Reply 8097
This team could be so ****ing filthy haha!

Man I'm really liking this power run game now. You know if this was Peyton he wouldn't be accepting all the calls for runs :tongue:

Yeah, it's something that I have thought about a lot. He'd probably audible out, assuming they ever called that many runs (aye right :laugh:). Brady doesn't give a **** about not getting a TD. They hammered the the Colts, won. All that matters to him.
Original post by R-KAM
Yeah, it's something that I have thought about a lot. He'd probably audible out, assuming they ever called that many runs (aye right :laugh:). Brady doesn't give a **** about not getting a TD. They hammered the the Colts, won. All that matters to him.

Lol look at how many times Manning threw the ball from the 1 yard line instead of run. Guy is a stat stuffer beyond belief and once again I'm proven right about Jimmy Graham. Guy has alligator arms, if you press him and get slightly physical he backs away. Said it once and I'll say it again. Graham is a great receiver but all round TE? Get that crap out of here.
Reply 8099
Kinda feel for luck. 4 interceptions. He does give the defence chances to make those ints. Need to start bringing them down beard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest