The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emobambam
hahaha your so cute.a little Dutch boy huh?have you had any Chinese guys ask you out?

Yeah, my ex actually asked me out. Get loads of attention from guys and girls. Bloody hate it, especially 'cause the girls out here don't seem to understand the concept of personal space :fuhrer: It's so annoying!!!!
Original post by DirtyHarry01
Fear of vomiting? Why do you feel sick?

Yeah! And I don't know why, feeling better now though
Original post by super_kawaii
Yeah, my ex actually asked me out. Get loads of attention from guys and girls. Bloody hate it, especially 'cause the girls out here don't seem to understand the concept of personal space :fuhrer: It's so annoying!!!!

I didn't know if there was any personal space in China.there are so many Chinese.of course you're getting attention. you have kind of a rainbow hair.I'm sure you get it plenty of attention in the UK
I didn't know if there was any personal space in China.there are so many Chinese.of course you're getting attention. you have kind of a rainbow hair.I'm sure you get it plenty of attention in the UK

I'm growing the colour out for when I come home. I'm definitely keeping it short though.

There is space, it just gets busy around the tourist sites and during festivals.
Reply 9904
Original post by itssimplyme
Blaaaah my back is killing me! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

That better have made it better m'love :wink:

Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
this fred is complete in ~90 posts.. spiral get ready to make the next one - you're the next interim-King :ahee:

End of my reign...I feel happy that I changed the thread around to be honest. I did good...I think :grin:
I'm growing the colour out for when I come home. I'm definitely keeping it short though.

There is space, it just gets busy around the tourist sites and during festivals.

I would love to see Japan.I had a friend who loved Japanese women.he won $10,000 on a lottery ticket.within 2 months sold everything he had and moved to Japan.he still lives there teaching English.out of all your pictures on your profile which one do you look the closest to now?I think you should keep the rainbow hair.
I would love to see Japan.I had a friend who loved Japanese women.he won $10,000 on a lottery ticket.within 2 months sold everything he had and moved to Japan.he still lives there teaching English.out of all your pictures on your profile which one do you look the closest to now?I think you should keep the rainbow hair.

I really want to go back to Japan. It's definitely on the list of places to go to before I go home in summer.

I'd say the most recent one, although my hair's a bit longer and messier than that now-I'd just got back from the hairdressers in that one
Original post by IDukem

That better have made it better m'love :wink:

Well you do give one of the best hugs :wink: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9908

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug:

Morning
I really want to go back to Japan. It's definitely on the list of places to go to before I go home in summer.

I'd say the most recent one, although my hair's a bit longer and messier than that now-I'd just got back from the hairdressers in that one

well, if we become better friends I'll meet you in Japan.you can show me around.it is so sad what japan has gone through in the last 65 years.
Reply 9910
Original post by Tomsta
Should ones clothes define their self worth

AKA Do girls care about a mans/guys fashion choice?

Yes, men and women alike care about other people's fashion choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
:jumphug:

Morning

Oh hey there! :lol:

Pleasant surprise :biggrin: sleep well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
well, if we become better friends I'll meet you in Japan.you can show me around.it is so sad what japan has gone through in the last 65 years.

I honestly don't remember it to be honest. It's been 5 years since I last went so I won't remember my way around! I really fancy going to Sapporo. Much though I'd like to visit the south, I have a feeling it'll be too hot in the summer when I'm planning on going, whereas the north'll be far more agreeable in terms of temperature
Reply 9913
Oh hey there! :lol:

Pleasant surprise :biggrin: sleep well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah good thanks, i'm getting old i can't stay out as early as i used to be able to :tongue:
Reply 9914

Posted from TSR Mobile

One of the best hugs!? C'mon now sweetheart that's just not right!! :wink: :hugs:
Reply 9915
Get a room guys!
Reply 9916
This is getting funnier each and every time :lol:
Reply 9917
Original post by james1211
Get a room guys!

Thats what i was thinking
Original post by Tomsta
Yeah good thanks, i'm getting old i can't stay out as early as i used to be able to :tongue:

Awwww haha Tom needs his sleep :lol:

Original post by IDukem
One of the best hugs!? C'mon now sweetheart that's just not right!! :wink: :hugs:

Of course! Oh but it is :wink: I could tell you all the reasons why, but let's not go into too many details :wink:

I honestly don't remember it to be honest. It's been 5 years since I last went so I won't remember my way around! I really fancy going to Sapporo. Much though I'd like to visit the south, I have a feeling it'll be too hot in the summer when I'm planning on going, whereas the north'll be far more agreeable in terms of temperature

I would really love to see Sapporo and get some free samples.I would also love to see Tokyo.so, what if we became really really close friends you wouldn't show me around Japan hahaha.I don't understand why hahaha.I am a really nice guy.very doubtful but just in case if we ever meet try the rainbow hair

Quick Reply

Latest