The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1760
Original post by solarplexus
what dates are availiable for the undergrad interview?

January: 21st 27th 28th 29th 30th
February: 17th 18th 24th 25th 26th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419

Posted from TSR Mobile

do you get to choose which one?
Successfully made it to interview! Absolute relief to say the least! Received an e-mail around 11:30am yesterday for the 29th January.

UKCAT: 2690 (672.5)
UCAS Tariff: 640
Predicted: A* A* A* A
Reply 1763
Original post by TCunningham
Successfully made it to interview! Absolute relief to say the least! Received an e-mail around 11:30am yesterday for the 29th January.

UKCAT: 2690 (672.5)
UCAS Tariff: 640
Predicted: A* A* A* A

Congratulations!! :tongue:
Original post by 419

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations everyone!! :biggrin: The ball is finally rolling (on a Saturday too!) which is uber exciting.:colone:
Am I right in saying everyone with invites have their interviews in late January?
Original post by jollygood
My ukcat is 635 and I still got the interview. Ur total overall score is 1300 which is pretty good and I would say u are guaranteed an interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thanks, I hope your right :smile: , did you have a tariff of 700? And does anyone know if personal statement had a say in interview selection this year?
Reply 1766
Got an interview!!!!
Thanks so much to everyone else who posted their interviews- I've only been checking my emails on my phone but reading this thread prompted me to check my emails on the computer and I found an interview offer! For some reason it didn't come through on my phone- just a warning to anyone else who never uses their computer to check emails!
Got my rejection before Christmas, but I thought I should post it anyway to help (future?) applicants -
UKCAT 2480
Tariff 705

Hope everyone's interviews goes well - and if you got rejected from QMUL like me... high five? Super bummed because this was my first choice school :'(
Reply 1768
Well... I guess I hope for an interview invite tmr *sigh* :rolleyes:
Reply 1769
Original post by Ke299
Got an interview!!!!
Thanks so much to everyone else who posted their interviews- I've only been checking my emails on my phone but reading this thread prompted me to check my emails on the computer and I found an interview offer! For some reason it didn't come through on my phone- just a warning to anyone else who never uses their computer to check emails!

Congratulationss!! :tongue:
Reply 1770
Original post by Rosine
Congratulationss!! :tongue:

Thanks! :smile: hope you hear from them soon !
Reply 1771
GL guys, I got into georges graduate but had batts interview. Here to help.

:no:

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by imcreatiff
Got my rejection before Christmas, but I thought I should post it anyway to help (future?) applicants -
UKCAT 2480
Tariff 705

Hope everyone's interviews goes well - and if you got rejected from QMUL like me... high five? Super bummed because this was my first choice school :'(

Oh man, 705 tariff and 620 UKCAT ?! Do you all think personal statement had a part in interview selection this year?
Checking my emails...I got an interview yesterday for 30th Jan :smile:

660 UCAS and UKCAT

Over the moon, this is my first choice :biggrin:
Have they still got interviews to hand out?
Original post by Digimon97
Have they still got interviews to hand out?

They better have! Nobody in my school has received one yet and we all have pretty decent UKCAT and tariff scores :s
Original post by Dandaman9999
They better have! Nobody in my school has received one yet and we all have pretty decent UKCAT and tariff scores :s

Unlucky, lets just hope they start sending them out soon. People who've got them yesterday seem to be having interviews from 28th-30th which means they get about 17-19 days to prepare, since Feb interviews are apparently on the 17th,18th or 24th, maybe we will all hear something by the end of the month hopefully. What scores did people in your year get?
Original post by Digimon97
Unlucky, lets just hope they start sending them out soon. People who've got them yesterday seem to be having interviews from 28th-30th which means they get about 17-19 days to prepare, since Feb interviews are apparently on the 17th,18th or 24th, maybe we will all hear something by the end of the month hopefully. What scores did people in your year get?

Yeah hopefully! There are about 6 of us and we all got 770+ in the UKCAT and around the 720 mark for tariff (some above, some slightly below). I assumed that would be alright to get an interview but not too sure now, perhaps not the only consideration then :s have you got one yet?
i have ukcat of 725 and ucas of 610, will i get interviewed?

I thought you already got invited for interview, back in November or something, with an incredibly high UCAS and UKCAT (something like 800+ and 700+ for both respectively?). International applicant?

Quick Reply

Latest