The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8080
Anyone doing further maths AS on Edexcel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by curved

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am. I am doing FP1 D1 and S2 you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8082
Original post by JackTeh96
I am. I am doing FP1 D1 and S2 you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same and S1 in Maths (plus C1 and C2) which I presume you are? Are you aware that S1 and FP1 are a clash? Not looking forward to a 3 hour exam. Good move Edexcel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by curved

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am, yes. :smile:
2,000 word English Literature coursework essay is nearing 4,000 words. Oh dear.
Original post by techno836

Below is a list of subjects and exam boards that we are all taking, I'm sure it will be useful when you need somebody to help you :h: (Newcomers please quote me if you wish to be added :h: )
:cool:

Could you add me please?

AQA:
Sociology, English Lit & Biology

Edexcel:
Psychology

Original post by curved
Same and S1 in Maths (plus C1 and C2) which I presume you are? Are you aware that S1 and FP1 are a clash? Not looking forward to a 3 hour exam. Good move Edexcel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh dear.... i just realised that... what the hell is going on..

Ahh, are all the Edexcel exams in the morning?
Anyone got any WJEC physics notes? In fact, any physics notes on PH1, physics is screwing me over hugely
Original post by Galileo Galilei
Ahh, are all the Edexcel exams in the morning?

i dono, could be morning, could be afternoon
I wish I could keep up with this thread, while also doing work and doing all the things :frown: I was going to do work today, but I went to the town which apparently inspired Godric's Hollow (there was literally no mention of this within the town which was surprising), and then spent 4 and a half hours on a bed with 4 friends watching the Deathly Hallows on a tiny-ass vacuum tube television because the main television was being used to watch snooker by my Norwegian friend's host father :colonhash:
techno836

Hiya all, Im doing these subjects if you want to add me to the list or it anyone is doing the same and wants to talk about them (Im so late haha)

Edexcel Chemistry
AQA Biology
AQA Sociology
AQA Psychology

(chemistry is so hard:frown:)
Original post by RhymeAsylumForever
Anyone got any WJEC physics notes? In fact, any physics notes on PH1, physics is screwing me over hugely

What do you cover?
Reply 8093

No idea. This happened with my RS GCSE with OCR last year and they did alter it so fingers crossed I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8094
Oh yeah, I'm doing:

Edexcel Maths, Further Maths and Chemistry.
OCR Biology.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by curved
Oh yeah, I'm doing:

Edexcel Maths, Further Maths and Chemistry.
OCR Biology.

Posted from TSR Mobile

OCR biology is hard. OCR chemistry is ok and AQA maths is my best subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got half my French mock back :woo:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Got half my French mock back :woo:

I got an E. I actually feel like jumping off of a bridge right now. How did I do so awfully? In the other mock I got a B, bit of a drop :sigh::no::hmpf::frown::dontknow::confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
I got an E. I actually feel like jumping off of a bridge right now. How did I do so awfully? In the other mock I got a B, bit of a drop :sigh::no::hmpf::frown::dontknow::confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I genuinely think it's a bit early for you, but don't be too disheartened. Where did it go wrong?
Reply 8099
Hello, has anyone done their AS Mocks in Geography and Economics? How were they? What sort of things should I really concentrate on??? Any help will be greatly appreciated. So much to do and
so little time!

Latest