The Student Room Group

Audiology - September 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amp1995
Hey got an interview from Manchester for next Wednesday. Anyone else heard from them ? Any interview tips or questions would be appreciated :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, yeah I got the interview invitation today, I'm guessing they'll ask you about your personal statement and what you know about Audiology other than that I have no idea.
what is everyones first choice?
Reply 142
bit late joining this thread, but i've applied to do audiology and got offers from aston dmu and southampton :smile: got an interview at swansea next month and still waiting to hear from manchester. aston's my first choice but i'm a bit worried about falling slightly short of the abb they want, anyone know if you can still get in without meeting the grades?
Reply 143
Hi
Anyone done an interview for audiology
i have mine next week
Any tips ? and what questions did they ask x
Reply 144
Has anyone received letters from DMU? Any idea when they have to be returned by?
Reply 145
Original post by zara2013
Has anyone received letters from DMU? Any idea when they have to be returned by?

I have recieved the letter today
i dont know it deosnt say i assumesed you have to send it back if you want to go to their university
but dmu isnt my first choice
so dont know :confused:
Reply 146
Original post by amp1995
Hey got an interview from Manchester for next Wednesday. Anyone else heard from them ? Any interview tips or questions would be appreciated :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey same here i have an interview on Wednesday aswell :smile:
is manchester your first choice
what were ur predicted grades
how are u preparing for it any tips ? x
Hi guys, I have an interview for audiology at manchester, it was meant to be on Wednesday but I have an interview in Scotland the day before so i had to rearrange it to the 5th of Feb. I was just wondering how you'll be preparing for it. Im so confused, I don't know where to start :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey all, has anyone got an interview from Aston Uni yet for audiology? The admissions team keep on sending me blank emails so not too sure as to what to do :s-smilie:
Reply 149
Original post by Neeshy Kaur
Hey all, has anyone got an interview from Aston Uni yet for audiology? The admissions team keep on sending me blank emails so not too sure as to what to do :s-smilie:

OMG im getting the exact same!!
Reply 150
Original post by zara2013

Hi a mate of mine for an offer on Monday for dmu
Reply 151
Original post by Ashii96
hey same here i have an interview on Wednesday aswell :smile:
is manchester your first choice
what were ur predicted grades
how are u preparing for it any tips ? x

Hey, I've not really prepared for the interview just looked over a couple questions. I've not read any journals or anything about audiology so I hope they don't ask that. How have you been preparing? I'm really nervous for tomorrow.
I can't decide between Manchester or Leeds but my predicted grades are ABB. What about yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 152
Hey :smile: same here haven't read any journals but I have just looked up what audiology is and why I want to do it in Manchester . my predicted grades are AAC . is ur interview tomarrow ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 153
Oops just read your reply that ur interview is tomorw aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RKAUR
OMG im getting the exact same!!

Sorry for late reply!

It was a system error oh dear! I still havent got an offer from Aston only DMU :frown: and I sent it in december 19th! Any luck?
how did everyone's manchester interview go??
Reply 156
It went okay I think just one question I couldn't answer but just said anything wburs how was ur interview if you had one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 157
hey what questions were asked in the Manchester interview?
Reply 158
Really worried as mine is next week! and I have no clue what to say at all! please help guys :smile:
Original post by Sally_95
Really worried as mine is next week! and I have no clue what to say at all! please help guys :smile:

Hey, They give you a tour and you do like a practical thing (this isn't part of the interview, it is just to give you an idea of what it's like).

The interview is more like a conversation I'd say, just think about why Manchester. They read of your personal statement so just re-read that and think of possible questions they could ask you from that, like why did you put that.

Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending