The Student Room Group

International Medicine Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi there! I'm an applicant from HK :smile: Is anyone here from HK too?
And is there anyone who received an invitation for interview for Bristol?
Reply 102
I'm an EU intruder medical applicant, I'm waiting for KCL too. As far as I know they interviewed just British and Irish applicants. Irish applicants are considered EU though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by carmenleee

Heya I am :smile: did you get any interviews yet? None of my friends who applied to Bristol have received anything yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 104
Original post by carmenleee

I am waiting for that invitation :frown: did any international students for bristol get anything yet?
Reply 105
Bristol, King's, and Nottingham seem to be going really slow for internationals
Reply 106
Original post by lulib
I'm an EU intruder medical applicant, I'm waiting for KCL too. As far as I know they interviewed just British and Irish applicants. Irish applicants are considered EU though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by pkozman
Bristol, King's, and Nottingham seem to be going really slow for internationals

As an international, i received a kcl interview invite in December for an early january interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 107
Original post by Bomb
As an international, i received a kcl interview invite in December for an early january interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

Completely missed your post earlier! Congratulations! Good luck on your interview.
HI guys.. Anyone got or had an interview at Manchester? :smile:
Reply 109
Apparently,Bristol has started giving out interviews to international applicants......
Hi!

I'm a Canadian Applicant. I was just wondering, has anyone heard from Aberdeen, New Castle, or Leicester yet? Is it too late for me to hope for something?
Reply 111
Original post by goodluck96
Hi!

I'm a Canadian Applicant. I was just wondering, has anyone heard from Aberdeen, New Castle, or Leicester yet? Is it too late for me to hope for something?

I have a Newcastle interview early February. What was your UKCAT?
Hi!

Got Aberdeen and Newcastle! March 6 and Feb 4 respectively

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know I'm just repeating myself but anyone here who applied to Barts and Kings and STILL
waiting?

:'(
Original post by Cephalosporin
I know I'm just repeating myself but anyone here who applied to Barts and Kings and STILL
waiting?

:'(

I got rejected. If that helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bhalraam32
I got rejected. If that helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I remember you!!! :smile: You're that amazing person who got an early offer from Dundee!!!!!

That doesn't help - why did they reject you? You are clearly a fantastic applicant. People keep on saying no news is good news but hahaha, sometimes I just wish they'd reject me right now, just to put an end to all this waiting.
Original post by Blobblecats
Got Aberdeen and Newcastle! March 6 and Feb 4 respectively

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should I just stop hoping? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pkozman
I have a Newcastle interview early February. What was your UKCAT?

My UKCAT was pretty bad. I had 610 band 2 I think. :frown:
But my marks are great. My average is a 98%. And my reference/ps was pretty good I think. I don't know what I did wrong. :frown: should I just assume it was my UKCAT and that There's no point?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 118
But my marks are great. My average is a 98%. And my reference/ps was pretty good I think. I don't know what I did wrong. :frown: should I just assume it was my UKCAT and that There's no point?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Newcastle is almost definitely out of the question to be straight with you. I'm not sure about the others though
Reply 119

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I would say that you shouldn't have applied to Newcastle because they have strict cutoffs for UKCAT and they really like high i think they are usually 660 every year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending