The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
On your own there bruh
I love Speedos. As long as I'm not on the beach or it will be a nightmare to change out of them! :mmm:
Reply 3
I didn't know you could have a fetish for something you do yourself :erm:
Original post by sosadsosad
I didn't know you could have a fetish for something you do yourself :erm:

Yeah, you can. Why do you think a lot of people crossdress? Most of them are hetero married men.
Reply 5

But seriously no :K:
Reply 6
Yes, I love them, they make me alpha.

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by SecretDuck
I love Speedos. As long as I'm not on the beach or it will be a nightmare to change out of them! :mmm:

why is it a nightmare to change out of them.
dat bulge
Original post by zaqwsxcde

It's just on the beach, if I go in shorts, I don't have to change out of them until I get to the hotel room.

But when it's Speedos, well, I have to have my mother or a friend to cover my lower body with a towel before I can wriggle the suit off. Hence why shorts are better for the beach.
Reply 10
Original post by zaqwsxcde

Hey, I have the same fetish mate, they're all I swim in now, nothing beats the feeling tbh, hook up with underwater hockey club if you like swimming everyone wears them :smile:
It's only acceptable if you work out or else it looks disgusting and inappropriate

Original post by Alpha brah

I laughed so hard at this then looked up at the username and just thought, "figures"
Reply 13
Original post by yo radical one
I laughed so hard at this then looked up at the username and just thought, "figures"

:teehee:

Reply 14
Careful about misunderstandings...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Q#t=150
Original post by Psyk
Careful about misunderstandings...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Q#t=150

I was never treated any different whether I wore speedos or shorts. And I had classmates from the planet Snob.

Edit: I also don't get why men in Speedos are laughed at here while women in bikinis aren't?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
I was never treated any different whether I wore speedos or shorts. And I had classmates from the planet Snob.

Edit: I also don't get why men in Speedos are laughed at here while women in bikinis aren't?

Because it's not manly. You're a disgrace. exit.
Original post by Red one
Because it's not manly. You're a disgrace. exit.

Well, excuse me if I don't want to be dragged down by huge bulky shorts when training. :rolleyes:

Shorts are nice but only when relaxing by the pool/beach. It's not for serious swimming.
Reply 18
Well, excuse me if I don't want to be dragged down by huge bulky shorts when training. :rolleyes:

Shorts are nice but only when relaxing by the pool/beach. It's not for serious swimming.

Well if you're swimmer then it's fine, at least you're doing it to gain an advantage.

This thread is about preferring speedos when there's a choice.
Original post by Red one
Well if you're swimmer then it's fine, at least you're doing it to gain an advantage.

This thread is about preferring speedos when there's a choice.

Yeah, swimming in my knee-length shorts would mess up my kick while training lol.

When I have a choice, I usually pack both for the holidays because I may do some diving a la Daley Thompson in the pool and going in shorts may risk me losing the shorts in the pool a la Mr Bean. But shorts are comfier on the beach as I don't have to change. :smile:
So, it's shorts on the beach and speedos in the pool though it's not like that all the time :smile:

Latest