The Student Room Group

AQA PSYA3/PSYA4 Psychology Revision Thread 10th/17th June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nathaniell
It's a pleasure to be of any help. Good luck guys :smile: x

Hey does anyone know the Unit 3 Topics for June 2013? Thanks!
Reply 741
What questions came up in the A2 unit 3 june 10th paper for 2013 please, I need aggression, relationships and sleep
Reply 742
Original post by yodawg321
Hey does anyone know the Unit 3 Topics for June 2013? Thanks!

I knw itshomnal'neaurl o aggression, andcuure for relationshipsnot sure about slee
Reply 743
Does anyone have the PSYA4 paper? thankss :smile:
Reply 744
Original post by kayy17
Does anyone have the PSYA4 paper? thankss :smile:

I have the paper but the size exceeds the limit, if you send me your email I can send you the paper and mark scheme:smile:
Reply 745
Original post by Freyaa
I have the paper but the size exceeds the limit, if you send me your email I can send you the paper and mark scheme:smile:

Hiya, I know this is cheeky, but is it possible you can send me the paper also please? :smile:
Reply 746
Overall I got an A * last year. For my revision I learned the material by having mindmaps with the key theories on them, and then using revision cards with researchers and peices of research written on them.

Then closer to the exam I made a5 sheets that had essay plans on them, I think there was 6 or 7 possible questions that could have come up long answer for each topic. (not including research methods and the addcition or media or whatever it is) And my plans were literaly like bullet points of say like 6 A01 points, 6 A02 points. Then I got people in my class and my family and my boyfriend to test me by like reading a question or a reasearcher name (I had at least 2 researchers for every possile question some research i used more than once).

Im not very good at essays, so I just thought of it more like write the bullet points out in full, I got 100 ums in psy4 and that was by writing all my A01 first, and then all my A02 after
Reply 747
Original post by Freyaa

Please may you send me the paper too?:smile:
Original post by Freyaa

Pretty please with a cherry on top with you send me the paper asap? :smile: x
Reply 749
Original post by Chloe Knight
Pretty please with a cherry on top with you send me the paper asap? :smile: x

Yeah:smile: if you pm me your email I'll do it now!
Reply 750
Original post by Sammy0302
Hiya, I know this is cheeky, but is it possible you can send me the paper also please? :smile:

Yeah sure, you'll have to pm me your email:smile:
I don't want to sound rude but I was wondering if anyone could mark these two evaluation (/16) of the essays: success and failure of dieting and factors influencing attitudes to food and beahviour, would really help thankyou! ☺️
Reply 752
Original post by Freyaa
Yeah sure, you'll have to pm me your email:smile:

May i also have the PSYA3 June Paper please and thank you. :smile:
Reply 753
Original post by Study33
Overall I got an A * last year. For my revision I learned the material by having mindmaps with the key theories on them, and then using revision cards with researchers and peices of research written on them.

Then closer to the exam I made a5 sheets that had essay plans on them, I think there was 6 or 7 possible questions that could have come up long answer for each topic. (not including research methods and the addcition or media or whatever it is) And my plans were literaly like bullet points of say like 6 A01 points, 6 A02 points. Then I got people in my class and my family and my boyfriend to test me by like reading a question or a reasearcher name (I had at least 2 researchers for every possile question some research i used more than once).

Im not very good at essays, so I just thought of it more like write the bullet points out in full, I got 100 ums in psy4 and that was by writing all my A01 first, and then all my A02 after

#NoOneCares

We're here for the exam paper. No one asked you. (not trying to be rude).
Reply 754
Could I please have the paper too?
Reply 755
Original post by Woozalb
Could I please have the paper too?

PSYA3 and PSYA4 Papers and Mark Schemes uploaded here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=45901344&postcount=322
What was the depression question that came up for the june 2013 exam??????
Reply 757
Original post by prettyugly
What was the depression question that came up for the june 2013 exam??????

A2 summer papers and mark schemes uploaded here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=45901344&postcount=322
Original post by nm786
A2 summer papers and mark schemes uploaded here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=45901344&postcount=322

Yup found that thanks though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
GUYZ THIS IS IMPORTANT.i cannot find a list of studies of anomalistic psychology (sextion B) , with evaluation, in a concise and coherent layout.Anyone got any resources to help me with this??

Help me.puhlease!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending